• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red NSX sighting near Nantahalla Outdoor Center, NC

I saw this nice 95ish NSX on saturday going for rafting. I waved but then I realized I was driving my Tahoe :rolleyes:

I think I saw new registration plates. A member here ?

YES! That was me in my in new RED 95. I just picked her up in nashville and decided to take her through the mountains of Tennessee and North Carolina. Sorry, I did not notice you. I was just too in to the car! It was a blast to drive 1500 miles back to Ohio.:biggrin:

Tuttie_Phace said:
YES! That was me in my in new RED 95. I just picked her up in nashville and decided to take her through the mountains of Tennessee and North Carolina. Sorry, I did not notice you. I was just too in to the car! It was a blast to drive 1500 miles back to Ohio.:biggrin:

really NICE car, especially when wet (had just rained a little that morning). Don't need to apologize, I was in my freaking Tahoe anyways. Had I been in mine (looks EXACTLY like yours), it would have been a "twillight zone" moment, 2 exactly identical NSX, on that mountain road, completely by luck...

take care and congrats!

Back