• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red OEM Seats

Looking to purchase Red OEM seats in good or better condition. Any leads will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Greg

Last edited:
I'm curious about your project that would use these seats - are you going for a full OEM 'new pure red' interior?

I am sort of a redaholic [emoji3]and lucked into 1 pr (of the 21) OEM red seats locally from 'Teej' this year. Also I have bought a lot of the small red bits from Acura.. and surprisingly those were all in stock. I didn't get the OEM carpets but they seem available from importers even in LHD. The transmission tunnel pieces are the ones that seem eyewateringly expensive and I just reupholstered the ones I had.

About the seats the red switches are available new and I think reupholstered seats in red with those would fool most everybody, even using the inexpensive seat covers out there. Given the rarity of OEM red are reupholstered red seats an option for you?

b1ea46bb8416cbf0efe7d04dd03d13f3.jpg

Here's a photo. For me I'd take real seats on fake grass > fake seats on real grass [emoji3]

Last edited:
I'm curious about your project that would use these seats - are you going for a full OEM 'new pure red' interior?

I am sort of a redaholic [emoji3]and lucked into 1 pr (of the 21) OEM red seats locally from 'Teej' this year. Also I have bought a lot of the small red bits from Acura.. and surprisingly those were all in stock. I didn't get the OEM carpets but they seem available from importers even in LHD. The transmission tunnel pieces are the ones that seem eyewateringly expensive and I just reupholstered the ones I had.

About the seats the red switches are available new and I think reupholstered seats in red with those would fool most everybody, even using the inexpensive seat covers out there. Given the rarity of OEM red are reupholstered red seats an option for you?

Hello , I apologize for not responding sooner.
Yes I wanted to Replace my interior with red seats and carpet and trim . I have considered reupholstered seats , but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Do you have some red seats available ?
Many thanks,
Greg

Cool Greg.. be sure to post pics. [emoji106]

I don't have any seats for sale but throwing out 1 other option, you can get custom Recaros through Adnan aka AM Motorsports.

If you don't mind me asking, which vendor and how much? I've been debating on doing the same. I want to do something that is not permanent where I can covert back later if needed or wanted.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back