• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

I cant seem to pull it up by clicking the link. I just get my home events page.

I cant seem to pull it up by clicking the link. I just get my home events page.

You may need to join the NorCal NSX owners group if you are not already in it...

Wow this is very gracious of you!

Count me in, you have a beautiful home :) We are home shopping right now for a new place by next year but yours is slightly over budget....my brother got married near your house at a winery in Livermore ~ beautiful area for sure! Just curious are all the homes in that area same size as yours?

Wow this is very gracious of you!

Count me in, you have a beautiful home :) We are home shopping right now for a new place by next year but yours is slightly over budget....my brother got married near your house at a winery in Livermore ~ beautiful area for sure! Just curious are all the homes in that area same size as yours?

Hi R,
It's my pleasure. It may be the last time I can host in this home before the tenant moves in, and we also hopefully sell the house, so let's make it an epic meet.
There are lots of wineries in Livermore... I think over 60 of them.
The size of homes in Ruby Hill varies. There are about 200 tract homes, and about 600 custom homes. The tract homes range around 3000 to 4500 sq ft. The customs go from around that in the smaller range all the way up to 14,000 sq ft.

Please be sure to update the list with the item you plan to bring to the potluck, as Dhalsim mentioned.

Sunday March 10th at 10am in Pleasanton, CA (Ruby Hill).

Name (item for potluck)

1. Yawwn (wine)
2. Dhalsim ()
3. BATMAN and maybe +2 ()
4. bngl3rt ()
5. s4play ()

BATMAN just created the event on our FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/events/54362...context=create

- - - Updated - - -

I just had a thought... perhaps we can also invite the Sacramento chapter? I'll send a message over to Mickeylx and Keahistight.

Please be sure to update the list with the item you plan to bring to the potluck, as Dhalsim mentioned.

Sunday March 10th at 10am in Pleasanton, CA (Ruby Hill). Address will be PM'ed to those signed up.

Name (item for potluck)

1. Yawwn (wine)
2. Dhalsim ()
4. bngl3rt ()
5. s4play ()
6. SoftwareDrone [otherwise known as "Chromatose M*"] (food)

Saturday would have worked, but I'm tied up on Sunday... sorry, guys! Thanks so much for the invitation, I would have loved to see the house before it's gone.

1. Yawwn (wine)
2. Dhalsim ()
4. s4play ()
5. SoftwareDrone [otherwise known as "Chromatose M*"] (food)

Sunday March 10th at 10am in Pleasanton, CA (Ruby Hill). Address will be PM'ed to those signed up.

Name (item for potluck)

1. Yawwn (wine)
2. Dhalsim ()
4. s4play ()
6. a couple of car enthusiasts (pizza)

Can't make it to this gathering - but it sounds like a lot of fun. Watch out for blue lights in the rear view mirror, everyone....

Darn, I was trying to make time to go on the 16th... But not likely to attend the 10th now...

Have fun guys!

Btw, I talked to Ben and he said to say hi!

Hi Ed,
It's good to hear from you. I'm sorry that you won't be able to attend.
I found out from my wife that she will be working the night of the 15th, which means that I will have to watch our daughter and our baby son while she is sleeping. This would have delayed the potluck until about 3pm, which would be too late. This Sunday works out for me in that respect.

I messaged Ben a few days ago, and we'll get together next month when he's back.

Greetings, I’ll bring my camera with wide angle lens and tripod to take some good photos for you guys. It depends on head count, and then I’ll get the food ready on Saturday. Thanks for the event and effort.</SPAN></SPAN>
Sunday March 10th at 10AM in Pleasanton, CA (Ruby Hill). Address will be PM'ed to those signed up.</SPAN></SPAN>

Name (item for potluck)</SPAN></SPAN>
1. Yawwn (wine)</SPAN></SPAN>
2. Dhalsim ()</SPAN></SPAN>
3. BATMAN and maybe +2 ()</SPAN></SPAN>
4. s4play ()</SPAN></SPAN>
5. SoftwareDrone [otherwise known as "Chromatose M*"] (food)</SPAN></SPAN>
6. a couple of car enthusiasts (pizza) </SPAN></SPAN>
7. NSX167 + 1 (food)</SPAN></SPAN>
8. </SPAN></SPAN>

Sunday March 10th at 10AM in Pleasanton, CA (Ruby Hill). Address will be PM'ed to those signed up.

Name (item for potluck)
1. Yawwn (wine)
2. Dhalsim ()
4. s4play ()
7. NSX167 + 1 (food)
8. 02#154 (crispy spicy garlic chicken wings)

Name (item for potluck)
1. Yawwn (wine)
2. Dhalsim (chips, sodas and home-made salsa...do you like it hot?)
4. s4play ()
7. NSX167 + 1 (food)

This sounds like its gonna turn out to be a great meet with Yawwn offering his house for the meeting place and Dhalsim bringing home made salsa, what more could you ask for. BTW, Roger's wife will be making the salsa, so you know it's gonn be great!!!

Unfortunately, I already had plans with my kids to visit their grandmother on their mom side. I would re-schedule but our last visit was in October.

Have fun,

Mike

Last edited:
1. Yawwn (wine)
4. s4play ()
7. NSX167 + 1 (food)
9. Xetronic (Possibly Kalbi of Yawwn has a grill, Let me know!!!)

Folks should we specify the food just to avoid more than one person bringing the same stuff?

I've had a great many potluck stories on that matter.

WOW. What a great idea..............:rolleyes:

OK so when you put your name on the list please also post what food you will be bringing. So sign up early so you can bring the food you want and not get stuck with chips and dip. :biggrin:

1. Yawwn (wine)
4. s4play ()
7. NSX167 + 1 (food)
9. Xetronic (Possibly Kalbi of Yawwn has a grill, Let me know!!!)
10. Some Fresno NSXers are willing to make the 6 hour round trip to join us! That's very cool of them. One of their representatives will pipe in today or tomorrow.

For those of you attending, can you please PM me you and your guest's full names? I need to submit the list of guests to security so that they can let you through the gate.

Thanks!
J.

Back