• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rio Yellow NSX

My 91 NSX w/ 02 Front End conversion. 73k miles and runs like a champ for a car this old. Haven't done any mods yet to it except that cool badge on the windshield, but unfortunately I'm getting deployed again and will be back with some modification in the works.

IMG_5451.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

EoS_18.jpg

055.jpg

IMG_5889-1.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg

IMG_5844.jpg

IMG_5116.jpg

Nice car....congrats....I've seen this car made its way from Idaho to Vegas and now to your home.:smile:

Last edited:
Beautiful colour, very nice wheels and very nice mods. You actually have front and rear end conversions.

congrats! i sooooooo wanted to buy this car!

nice to see it back on prime

My 91 NSX w/ 02 Front End conversion. 73k miles and runs like a champ for a car this old. Haven't done any mods yet to it except that cool badge on the windshield, but unfortunately I'm getting deployed again and will be back with some modification in the works.

IMG_5451.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

EoS_18.jpg

055.jpg

IMG_5889-1.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg

IMG_5844.jpg

IMG_5116.jpg

Beautiful car! Boil some water in a large pot and put the center tail light in it and let it sit for 5 mins to loosen the glue and remove the acura sign completely and add a Honda symbol to match the front or leave it blank.

The center of the tail light section actually says NSX, not ACURA. I believe it was a limited run that a vendor did a whole ago? It was on the car when I first bought it.

Car looks awesome!

But... why the Honda badge up front and Acura badge in the rear?

Beautiful car! Boil some water in a large pot and put the center tail light in it and let it sit for 5 mins to loosen the glue and remove the acura sign completely and add a Honda symbol to match the front or leave it blank.

The center of the tail light section actually says NSX, not ACURA. I believe it was a limited run that a vendor did a whole ago? It was on the car when I first bought it.

Haha... No.. I am the original owner.. I removed it and added the vinyl reverse sticker myself. When you are ready to sell, let me know. I am ready to buy it back.

-Ken

Back