• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rubber 'gasket' between front bumper and the fenders

Does anybody know if this is replaceable? I don't see it in any of the online parts lists and one of mine is looking a bit ragged. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if this is replaceable? I don't see it in any of the online parts lists and one of mine is looking a bit ragged. Thanks a lot.

I could be wrong but, there is no gasket as such, what you may be seeing is the bumper side plate which I think has the rubber edge attached.

Part number 71165-SL0-000 and 71160-SL0-000

Those for Pre facelift model.

Only other thing I can see is the side frame, similar situation in that it may have the rubber edge.

Again I'm not guaranteeing that I'm correct on this as I've not had to change this part yet on any NSXs.

how about door rubber gaskets
are they easy to replaqce and do you have a part number for R & L side

how about door rubber gaskets
are they easy to replaqce and do you have a part number for R & L side
The door moldings are available separately. You can look up part numbers and prices on any of the NSX dealer parts sites, like Acura of Peoria or Delray Acura. The ones around the windows are listed under MOLDINGS, and the ones around the lower part of the door are listed under FRONT DOOR PANELS.

Back