• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Running of The Bulls 3

I stand corrected. The Lamborghini Club seems to be getting themselves organized. I got a post card invitation in the mail today for this event. Plus they have the Northeast Exotic Car Show listed on their website.

So sorry to intrude on the NSX Community. I'll see you guys somewhere along the way.

Thanks.

Rob- Your avatar looks great. Congrats...

I'm thinking of going. :smile: Are any of you meeting up at the Torrington, CT caravan point?

Dave

Any word on a MA starting point? As Brian mentioned, for Running of the Bulls 1 we met at the Charleton rest stop out on the Mass Pike. That seemed to be a good central location.

Caz- I am organizing the MA leg of the trip. The meeting spots are as follows.

Time 8:10AM at the Westborough Rest Stop (just past Route 495) on the Westbound Side of the MA Pike. Departing at 8:25

Time 9:15AM at the Ludlow Rest Stop (around Exit 7) on the Westbound Side of the MA Pike.
Departing at 9:30

Time 10:30 Donovan Motorcars 4 Holmes Road, Lenox, MA - This is the final meeting spot with the caravan driving North from NJ/NY/Torrington CT.
Departing at 10:48

Arriving at Hemming's Motor News at 11:30 AM

The departure times will be important, we need to be in Lenox on time. So please allow time to be on schedule. If you need to talk to me on Saturday Morning my cell phone is 603-234-8898.

-Jeff

Jeff,

Sounds good to me. I will be at one of the stops. Has parking been arranged in VT? It would be nice to know that we are having secure parking so we can relax and enjoy the event.

John

CAZ- There is a $15.00 fee to be part of the Running of The Bulls. Part of that fee is for Security and reserved parking at Hemmings.

HOLD TIGHT I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FROM Richard Solomon stating that we will have to hold back 30-45 minutes to allow the NJ Guys to get to Lenox. I will update as soon as I get a firm time for you.

Rich may be riding with me for the day. If so, we would be coming down 93 to 495. Anywhere along that route would be good for us, Chelmsford would work.

RSO 34 said:
Don't forget to mention that if you don't mind not being fed for your money plus incurring additional court costs ala The Taconic Eight all while not having me present to defend you wannabe road felons then by all means join in.

18355185-L.jpg

HAHA!! If that picture was slightly brighter I would have it as my computer background!! :D

Man this stinks - looks like rain all morning here and rain all the way into late afternoon in Bennington -

Oh well - looks like I will be putting a clutch into a Del Sol :frown:

Brian, it was mid 70's and sunny all day, only kidding. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mostly cloudy, some sunny breaks, 1 good passing rain at the show. We did run into a couple of good showers on the way home. I was topless most of the ride over and some of the time on the return trip!

Maybe better weather for next weeks NE Exotic Show!!!! :cool:

Thanks for the update - it poured here in the late afternoon and was generally overcast and drizzaly with spotty breaks of the sun - I will be out today though - :wink:

Here are pics from this past weekend. Me and my friend Jeff (Skyline R32) only did the first 45 minutes of the run. It took us 2 and a half hours to get back. We had a great time. Anyone else got any pics?

Running With the Bulls

Here's a summary of our weekend and some more pics:
Weekend Summary

Enjoy! :biggrin:

Going 100 + MPH what took you guys so long to get VT.

I left Hemmings at 1:00 PM and an annoucement was made that you guys(Crawling of the Bulls :biggrin: ) were still 40 minutes away!

Did you run into delays or problems?

RichH said:
Going 100 + MPH what took you guys so long to get VT.

I left Hemmings at 1:00 PM and an annoucement was made that you guys(Crawling of the Bulls :biggrin: ) were still 40 minutes away!

Did you run into delays or problems?
:biggrin: All I know is that every time we got up to speed, the whole line up would jam on their brakes like they were doing a brake distance test. This happened on many occassions and especially between traffic lights. After 45 minutes of cruising along the West Side Hghwy and Sprain Pkwy, everyone got split up and I just gave up with the Skyline and went back to NY to get some grub.

I think one of the major problems was nobody knew where they were going even though maps were handed out. After the toll plazas, everyone started following each other in groups because the first few who went through the toll plaza took off like a thoroughbred, jumping the gates at the sound of the buzzer. Then I saw cars taking exits and everyone just got split up.

I hope we don't have to wait until August (for the Bridgewater gathering) for another cruise around town.

Last edited:
Here is the photo link for the MA leg of the run. http://www.nlcphoto.com/gallery/category.php?cat=38&start=0

My group was on schedule until we were to meet up the NY/CT Group in Lenox. They were 45 minutes late.

There were 2 Diablos, 2 Countach, 1 Gallerdo and 1 Jalpa at Hemmings. We had 1 Esperata that dropped out on the MA Pike, siad he had engine trouble.

It was a fun day. But not what I expected. The Lotus Club carried the show at Hemmings. Most of the Lambos stayed home.

Back