• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Running of the Bulls II: We're invited Again 6/12

Who: Lamborghini Club, Maserati Club, Lancia Club, NSX Club, Lotus CLub, Ferrari Club, Porsche Club.

What: An opportunity for all exotic car owners to spend the day driving their beloved chariots in the company of like-minded individuals to the COnsumer Reports Auto Test Facility in East Haddam, CT.

When: June 12, 2004, Rain Date June 13, 2004.

How: Please RSVP to Richard Solomon. The testing facility can only accomodate a limited number of guests, therefore we expect this event to be quickly sold out.

Richard Solomon (212) 223-9545 or (817) 841-1333
[email protected]

As much as I would love the pro bono business and a further opportunity to defend the Taconic 8, that is the same weekend as the Lime Rock track event.

I cannot make it either, but whoever attends the event, please have lots of fun (and no tickets)!!

Any idea about the event fee? Was disappointed last year with the lack of food our $$ bought.

thedon67 said:
Any idea about the event fee? Was disappointed last year with the lack of food our $$ bought.

It sure had to be the most expensive Domino's Pizza I have ever had!!

This year's fee is quite confusing. They are planning to donate $70/person to Consumer Reports, but I am not sure if this is mandatory. You may want to check with Richard Solomon.

thedon67 said:

Food? They had food there? How come nobody told me they had food there?!?

:D :D :D :D :D

Back