• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Running with the Bulls - we get arrested.....

jadkar said:
This is a re-post...but it is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!! and it relates perfectly:):):):)

http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=480345B7-FBBC-4EA1-84FE-ADB255F9886B
smiliez.de_860.gif
smiliez.de_2548.gif

smiliez.de_113.gif
smiliez.de_2090.gif
smiliez.de_113.gif

I still didn't get my court date from them. I don't know if it is good or bad. Let us know how did it go.

Thanks,
Dave

I have confirmed everyone's court dates except for Dave who should call the court to make sure they received his not guilty plea. Nev's date was adjourned because of my need to work on my tan.

I dont mean to get off topic where did you get those funny little smilies in the posts? I am looking for some for my site :)

Sorry to hear about getting busted! Thats not fun :rolleyes:

I cannot get the pictures at the top of the page to show up...can someone email them to me?? :(

I cannot get the pictures at the top of the page to show up...can someone email them to me??
They were from imagestation, when the page loads and you get the "red X" right click on each one and select "show picture". That should work.

-John

jadkar said:
They were from imagestation, when the page loads and you get the "red X" right click on each one and select "show picture". That should work.

-John

Tried it...no luck. :(

Strange....that works for me :confused: :confused:

Back