• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

?s about 92 NSX at Jay Wolfe in KC JH4NA1157NT001072

Well, it has running boards and a bed liner - two VERY rare options for the NSX!
Seriously, that's a high price for the mileage - insist on seeing all the service records. Timing belt, water pump etc... - also check snap ring range.

monarch_kiss said:
With that miles ... I would only go for $22000 max ... :eek:

It has 85K miles for a 1992. Roughly 7K a year. Where are you getting this 22K price??? If KBB.com trade in value then your dreaming. Try this:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/BuySell/pricing.htm

This is much more realistic.

Make sure you factor in the maintenance costs to the final price and check on the snap ring status (via tranny #). It also has updated 16/17 stock wheels that could bump the price up. Depends also on if it has the stock tires too.

Good luck.

did you end up buying this car? what did you think of it?

if you didn't buy, can I ask why?

I didn't buy the car.

The dealership couldn't come up with any service records and knowing that it is well overdue for a timing belt change at the very least, I made the assumption that it may not have been well maintained over the years.

Because of the lack of service records or maintanence history, I chose not to make a 3 hour drive to go look at the car. It was described to me as in very good condition for it's age, but I never checked it out in person.

allkingz said:
I didn't buy the car.

The dealership couldn't come up with any service records and knowing that it is well overdue for a timing belt change at the very least, I made the assumption that it may not have been well maintained over the years.

Because of the lack of service records or maintanence history, I chose not to make a 3 hour drive to go look at the car. It was described to me as in very good condition for it's age, but I never checked it out in person.
Thanks for the info.

They came up with records back to '99 and it's had a LOT done to it so that was good.

They came down a bit on the price to make up for the belt maintenance :)

FYI - I bought it ;)

Back