• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S. FL - Lunch @ Hooters (Jan 30th)

Come join us for lunch @ Hooters!

Monthly lunch GTG @ Hooters - meet at 11:45
This first one will be on Jan 30th, then every 3rd Saturday of each month thereafter.
6345 North Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309-214
(954) 928-0026
:typing: <Google Map Hooters>

And Oscar, hopefully weather will be sunny so you won't have an excuse for a no show. :eek: j/k. :D

Who's going?

Chris

Last edited:
Will definitely try to make it out there with a few more cars (GT-R, Z06, few NSX's). Will have a more concrete answer as we get closer to the end of the week!

Regards,
Danny

Just got back from Brazil (3 weeks in there) .... i am definitely IN! :D

Great idea Chris. count me in, if I'm in town.

Oscar is kind of a sissy when it comes to rain drops.

HAHAH well, as I said, If I am out and RAINS I will drive, but if I am @ home and there's rain, HELL NO!

Oscar

So, we have:

• Michael
• Oscar
• Daniel -maybe-
• Bill
• bigc900
• Danny -maybe-
• Rudy
• Doc -maybe-

WHO ELSE? come on guys, let's go eat some wings and look @ funny orange shorts! LOL

Last edited:
I bet 3 wks in Brazil was tons of fun. Welcome back and see you Sat.

It was :) ... hey, btw, what is "GTG" ...... ?

*edit: GET TOGETHER ... ahnnnnn

Last edited:
Look @ us

• Michael
• Oscar
• Daniel -maybe-
• Bill
• bigc900
• Danny -maybe-
• Rudy
• Doc -maybe-

... niceeeeee

Well I finally have an issue that is keeping my NSX in the garage. I was on my way down and stopped to get some gas and check the air pressure in my tires. I had done a pre-drive inspection and everything looked good. I get to the air pump and there's grease all over my rear wheel. Yep, the outer cv boot is spewing grease all over the place. What sucks is that I had all of them replaced a fews ago. Oh well, this is will motivate me to have the TB/WP/Hoses done now.

Sorry I couldn't make it. I was going to take the newest addition to the garage, but I dropped that car off to have some detail work and interior upgrades done. :wink:

IM at work staring at the cars. I might pass by to say Hi.

It was good to see you man, I hope next time you can hang a bit more!!

PICS will be up!

Back