• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S. Florida - Lunch @ Hooters on May 15

UPDATE: Instead of the beach cruise this month, we'll caravan to RoboVault after lunch and get us on a tour of this high tech storage. PCA organized the tour, but I got OK RoboVault to join this party. :D There will be snacks and drinks. Come join us!

Monthly lunch GTG @ Hooters - Meet @ 11:30 - 2pm
Date: May 15th - 3rd Saturday of each month.
6345 North Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954) 928-0026
<Google Map Hooters>

Try to get there by 11:30, as the parking lot fills up quickly (by other patrons) around 11:45.

We have had good turn outs in the last few meets... It's a great opportunity to grab a quick bite, catch up with enthusiasts and enjoy the drive.

Pictures from March
Pictures from Feb meet
Pictures from Jan meet.

Last edited:
Doc, I think you have an anger management problem but maybe Mr Smith & Wesson could help you get over it.

I'm sure they will love meeting Siggy Sauer. :biggrin:

Looking foward to seeing your new to you NSX.

You mean to tell me there may be a Stainless Ultra Carry II under the seat?? BobK really got a smoking deal on your car. :smile:

Did you guys enjoy your Hooters lunch? Hey Bob, you look good sandwiched right there in the pack! :smile:
BTW: Where did you get the NSX? :eek:

Thanks for coming out to lunch Saturday! We had 10 cars and it was certainly good to catch up with everyone. The tour @ RoboVault went well. Danny, did you pick out a storage for your wine collection? :)

Anyways, there is a Cars & Coffee on the 29th @ Tesla Motors (those electric cars) in Davie, hosted by Tesla. I'm coordinating a caravan to that event. I'll start a separate thread for those who may be interested. Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Chris. Thanks for organizing these H(o)(o)TERS lunch meets. You've put together a nice group of people.

See you next month. :smile:

Back