• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

s2000 10mm REAR spacers

I've noticed that people are using S2k H&R spacers as the center bore and bolt pattern are the same. Anyone use the H&R 10mm spacers for the rear? I can't seem to find any available for the NSX, so getting the S2k version seems logical.

Question:

Anyone know the length of the studs provided with the H&R rear 5mm kit? Are they the same length the studs provided with the 10mm kit? I will be installing the rear extended studs that come with the 5mm spacer this weekend (since everything will be out for a BBK intall), but I don't want to re-do this later on in case I need LONGER studs with the 10mm spacer. thanks!

I think you need to just measure how much spacer you need then buy the right size the first time , I use washers sometimes then measure them to see how thick the spacer should be.

Thanks, I will check them out... but don't appear to be hubcentric.

Remember , you can just use a hubcentric ring to center them . And kics offers hubcentric rings for their spacers.

Remember , you can just use a hubcentric ring to center them . And kics offers hubcentric rings for their spacers.

I'm thought that too at first, but I think he wants the hubcentric ring that centers his wheel to the spacer as well. These spacers don't appear to have that either.

Last edited:
You probably need to buy the 15mm, then have them machined.

The Ichiba part number is AC-50610 and it also fits the following Honda/Acura applications , since the center bore is the same:
* 96-01 ACURA INTEGRA TYPE-R
* 02-06 ACURA RSX
* 91-05 ACURA NSX REAR
* 99-04 ACURA RL
* 99-08 ACURA TL
* 04-08 ACURA TSX
* 01-07 ACURA MDX
* 07-09 ACURA RDX
* 01-03 ACURA CL
* 06-09 HONDA CIVIC
* 98-08 HONDA ACCORD 5LUGS
* 97-08 HONDA CR-V
* 03-06 HONDA ELEMENT
* 00-07 HONDA ODYSSEY
* 97-01 HONDA PRELUDE
* 00-09 HONDA S2000 REAR

Like I said , buy the 10mm with integrated studs, them get the 15mm centering rings and machine them.

Like I said , buy the 10mm with integrated studs, them get the 15mm centering rings and machine them.

:confused::confused::confused: Why not just buy exactly what you're looking for in the first place? I don't understand what you're trying to say. .

Last edited:
He's saying to buy the 10mm spacer from kics and the 15mm centering rings (it's a $40 option)- then machine 5mm off so it will work with the 10mm spacer.

Not sure if this will work well. The integrated studs will be an issue unless you plan to have the machine shop remove them when you maching off the 5mm. The studs do not move freely an appear to fastened to the spacer in some way. I will have to look closer to be sure. I know they dont move and I dont think I would want them to.

Not sure if this will work well. The integrated studs will be an issue unless you plan to have the machine shop remove them when you maching off the 5mm. The studs do not move freely an appear to fastened to the spacer in some way. I will have to look closer to be sure. I know they dont move and I dont think I would want them to.

I think you are misunderstanding. We're talking about shaving 5mm from the hub ring (not spacer). See below:

13461_187400491413_505196413_3826804_5939119_n.jpg

synth,

Depending on your width, the KICS does mount flush to the spacers itself, but your factory studs might protrude. Make sure your wheels have the cavities to accommodate.

As for center bore, just find the correct spacers you need, and normally, the bore is big enough to accommodate your hub rings.

Synth,

Did you ever get any 10mm rear spacers?

I've been wanting the same but never fully researched where to source them..

Jim

I have the Kics 10mm integrated stud spacers, I have also got a set of hubcentric inserts that I machined to 10mm.

why so concerned over being hub centric?

Back