• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000 Dash ??????

Im sure someone has already thought of this, and knows if it can be done....

Is it possidble to replace the nsx instrument cluster with a S2000's ??

I know that its probably impossible to do, with having to figure out a way to properly hook it up and actually have it work accurately.

Anyone done this to their nsx, or know if its even possible to do ???

Thanks

100502-1219.jpg

That would be cool. I'm sure it's possible, but I wouldn't know.

But if you're really thinking about this you should consider the display from an '04 S2000 with the lower 8000 rpm redline to match the NSX's.

NSXmadness said:
That would be cool. I'm sure it's possible, but I wouldn't know.

But if you're really thinking about this you should consider the display from an '04 S2000 with the lower 8000 rpm redline to match the NSX's.

Yea.... that also came to mind , I just couldnt find a pic of one to post... =o)

THEPOGNSXTC said:
Yea.... that also came to mind , I just couldnt find a pic of one to post... =o)

Did a search engine on s2000 dash and here's one that came up from the search that I find pretty interesting, extracted from DJ Qube's posting on S2ki.com. Note that it's a series of pics of his modified ver. of his Suzuka Blue 03(?) 9k rpm gauge cluster. But I'd imagine the same mods can probably done to an 04 with ease.

Don't know if the s2k instrument gauge can be shoehorned into an NSX dash at all, but you have my blessing to attempt this feat at your own risk. ;)

http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=147620

Attachments

• pre 04 s2k blue dash nighttime.jpg
    pre 04 s2k blue dash nighttime.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 318
Thanks...

I wish i could get more people to give me some input if this mod has been done before, or if can even be done at all.

I know it will fit, im just not sure about the wire set-up.

Back