• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000/RSX Steering Wheel Adaptors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks promising guys for another batch :smile:

I can carry on beyond ten if required so won't put a closing date on any GB list yet....I've PM'd a few guys who asked me directly about them a while ago before the list was started. If they come back with a yes and add their names to the list should be a goer fairly quickly.

Thanks,

Gary

I'm in

1. 99 rs
2. king_victor
3. Quonzilla
4. makav3li
5. onedaynsx
6. IntegraXTR

1. 99 rs
2. king_victor
3. Quonzilla
4. makav3li
5. onedaynsx
6. IntegraXTR
7. stv1991
8. StupidJunior

looks like there's 2 more to go!

1. 99 rs
2. king_victor
3. Quonzilla
4. makav3li
5. onedaynsx
6. IntegraXTR
7. stv1991
8. StupidJunior
9. nsx_moda

1. 99 rs
2. king_victor
3. Quonzilla
4. makav3li
5. onedaynsx
6. IntegraXTR
7. stv1991
8. StupidJunior
9. nsx_moda
10. Jibz

Guys that's excellent, we now have the minimum required ten.

These will be made the week beginning Monday 6th June so what I propose to do is leave the GB open until next Friday 3rd where I will firm up numbers.

I will PM each member individually regarding payment details. As my original post was over a year ago I can no longer edit it anymore.

The cost of aluminum has gone up a lot and the adaptor will be a little more expensive than the $120 first quoted, it will be no more than $10 more but I will include the 45mm bolts required as well as shipping from the UK. These bolts were not part of the original deal so at least you won't have to hunt around you hardware store for those. I only discovered they will cost more to produce yesterday. Please PM me if thiis causes a problem.

Just add your name to the first ten below if you want one.....

1. 99 rs Paid Thank You
2. king_victor
3. Quonzilla
4. makav3li Paid Thank You
5. onedaynsx
6. IntegraXTR Paid Thank You
7. stv1991 Paid Thank You
8. StupidJunior
9. nsx_moda Paid Thank You
10. Jibz Paid Thank You

Last edited:
GB is now closed. Thanks to those taking part. PM's have now been sent.....

Last edited:
Hi Guys, so far six below have paid thanks. Just waiting on the other four as soon as they can.

1. 99 rs Paid Thank You
2. king_victor
3. Quonzilla
5. onedaynsx
8. StupidJunior
10. Jibz Paid Thank You

Hagasan, i'm sorry for jacking your thread but I figure this might be complimentary to your sale anyway :). I will gladly delete upon request.

I'm selling my AP1 S2000 Steering wheel with working airbag, horn, etc if any of you folks want it. The AP1 is the better one due to the perforated leather. If anyone wants mine just PM me. I haven't listed it in the classified because my replacement wheel hasn't come in yet.

have the other 4 paid yet? haha i already got my sos hub in. the wheel is coming in this week. getting antsy HAHA :tongue:

have the other 4 paid yet? haha i already got my sos hub in. the wheel is coming in this week. getting antsy HAHA :tongue:

I've sent them PM's again...hoping all will work together for all :smile: They obviously visit the forum frequently going by their profile statistics...

1. 99 rs Paid Thank You
2. king_victor
3. Quonzilla Paid Thank You
5. onedaynsx
8. StupidJunior Paid Thank You
10. Jibz Paid Thank You

Last edited:
ap1 and ap2 wheels are identical from the rear mounting section

Gary, hi. I bought one of you adapters last year. I thought it would fit my J's Racing Civic type-r steering wheel, but had my shop try to install it yesterday, and had no luck. Can you make me an adapter to fit the Civic steering wheel? Also, I will probably sell my adapter sometime in the near future since mine does not work with my J's racing steering wheel. The quality of this part is top notch. This is a great option, and Gary is a GREAT guy. Had many phone conversations with him. Frank

Gary, hi. I bought one of you adapters last year. I thought it would fit my J's Racing Civic type-r steering wheel, but had my shop try to install it yesterday, and had no luck. Can you make me an adapter to fit the Civic steering wheel? Also, I will probably sell my adapter sometime in the near future since mine does not work with my J's racing steering wheel. The quality of this part is top notch. This is a great option, and Gary is a GREAT guy. Had many phone conversations with him. Frank

Hi Frank,

thanks for your kind comments.

Sorry to hear you can't fit your wheel. I'm not sure what the back face of the your wheel looks like. Can you post a picture? If it's like an S2000 at the back I can't see why it wouldn't work. I think you said in the past that SoS told you it was the same and would work? If I am wrong in my comments then I apologise. As I'm in the UK, markets can be different and I just don't know your wheel....I don't know anything about Civic's really.

As for a one off design, well that would cost a fortune. I only designed it and made a mock-up. I had it made by a shop. This is why I need to have a batch made to make it cost effective for all.....which is why a few of hte slow payers in the recent list delay things for the others. I wish King_Victor & nsxoneday would at least reply to my PM or post on this thread and advise :rolleyes:

Gary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back