• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000/RSX Steering Wheel Adaptors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the DC5R wheel look charcoal or slightly different than your interior color? That's why I opted out of it but I may use it when I go all Honda emblems and 02 conversion.

There is a thread here that I found that explains the differences between the sk2, dc5, dc5r, etc wheels and airbags.

I'm sure you can search it.

I wanted the wheel to match my interior, my hood emblem and my red stitching interior. start button, etc so the dc5r wheel was my choice.

I was concerned about it being charcoal, but as you can tell from the pic, it blends in and to me (I'm pretty anal) I don't even notice it... and that is in bright sunlight.

I'm surprised no one else here is posting pics.

D

I know I know, I need to rehost. It's too bad I can no longer edit that post... I would have to copy it all over again :(

Took the airbag out and managed to get the cruise control hooked up at least. It was nice to have for the 7 day 4,500mi road trip I just got back from! Don't mind the dirty interior... she'll be tidy again next spring!

169909_980507818515_137670083_o_zps8d757e90.jpg

53430_980516386345_1292227428_o_zps07f4183b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back