• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000 seats on the nsx

Almost done installing my s2000 seats on my nsx. What do you guys think so far? The 2 rear bolts on the bracket fit but the fronts dont. Time to put my thinking cap on.

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 486
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 511
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 449
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 438
I like it, search there are a few people who have done the swap and may have the fix you're looking for posted.

Those look good. I have an s2k to and i find the seats to be unsupportive and hard on my lower back....but that could be because im getting old :frown:

Supprised they fit. I like it! I love my custom s2000 seats.

isn't that like going backwards on class?

+1

And you missed out comfort and support, too.

From the AP2 I rented while having a vacation in Okinawa, I recall the S2K seats have thicker cushioning thus reduces headroom and possibly added weight to the NSX :confused:

Thanks for being bold and making this attempt. I personally think they look good in the NSX; more of an updated bucket seat. Good luck with the front bolts :cool:

I though they were all leather, no? At least my bros were, but I think it looks sweet, much more sporty.

I dont know, I am with Bats on this one.

its like going from Pirelli tires to Kumho 29.99 tires

the seats are not as deep as the NSX seats, I am sure you slide around
taking turns. and the vent at the top of the seats makes me think your tring to catch bugs or pan for gold.

props to you for doing it.

its your NSX and you can do what ever you want to it.

what ever makes you happy.

taking turns. and the vent at the top of the seats makes me think your tring to catch bugs or pan for gold.

Like the majority of your posts, you're wrong again. The OEM S2000 (Both AP1 and AP2) Seats are a lot more narrow, and snug fitting then the OEM Nsx seats. That's speaking from first hand experience, and owning and tracking both vehicles. :smile:

Would I install them into my NSX? No, but thats just me. I think the S2k seats would be nice "bang for your buck" track seat, if that is what you're trying to accomplish.

Like the majority of your posts, you're wrong again. The OEM S2000 (Both AP1 and AP2) Seats are a lot more narrow, and snug fitting then the OEM Nsx seats. That's speaking from first hand experience, and owning and tracking both vehicles. :smile:

Would I install them into my NSX? No, but thats just me. I think the S2k seats would be nice "bang for your buck" track seat, if that is what you're trying to accomplish.

Hahaa, nice.
It's more like going from Pirelli to Goodyear... LOL.. Kumho is good shizzle.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/testDisplay.jsp?ttid=52

Back