• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sacto Chapter Club Meeting at Hooters on 10/15

Just to clarify, the meeting is not limited to only NSXCA members. All members and non-member NSX enthusiasts are all welcome to attend.

We would love to see the East/North Bay, Central Valley as well as Nevada enthusiasts join us for this event.

Hrant said:
Our next club meeting will be a luncheon at Hooters on Saturday October 15....
I might just make that Hrant - gotta love those wings! (I hear the breasts & legs are quite good also!) <!--StartFragment -->
pain.gif

Ok guys - I'm up for a day trip to Sacramento on Saturday the 15th. If we leave at 10am, we will be there with time to spare.

Just need to be sure my car will done at Don's in time (getting some maintenance done). I'll post as we get closer to let you know. Silver-Streak (Ariel O.) is also interested in going.

Shane Where Are You, Lets Do This As I Have Heard No Input From You Is Your New Job Keeping You To Busy?

Call Me Buddy As The Brakes Are Your If You Want Them Let Me Know ,as The Comptechs Are All Ready On The Car

Steve

Lets Go Hooters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me see... Maui or Hooters??? :confused: Maui or Hooters???? :confused: Actually my wife made the decision for me... Have a great time at the meeting.. I'll raise my MaiTai toward the East on Saturday to show my support.... :biggrin:

Yo, Hrant, Mr. El Presidente-Interim, this just in: I met with Fearless Leader, (in the oblong office). He is recuperating nicely, but will not make it to the meeting. <groan> In a secret "procedures and protocol" committee meeting we made up a NEW RULE (Bill Maher style).

NEW RULE: to attend this chapter meeting at Hooters, you must wear proper attire and show picture ID and a clean EKG or note from your doctor. Discussion: Just like requiring a HANS device, we must mandate safety for our members and guests.

whiteNSXs said:
Hrant, I think you are just a bit too optimistic. :wink:
Steve

Steve, you must have missed the download from our club meeting where some of the discussion on holding the meeting at Hooters was quite animated; again I will refrain from giving details ........ :eek: :biggrin:

SMGNSX said:
Shane Where Are You, Lets Do This As I Have Heard No Input From You Is Your New Job Keeping You To Busy?

Call Me Buddy As The Brakes Are Your If You Want Them Let Me Know ,as The Comptechs Are All Ready On The Car

Steve

Lets Go Hooters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve,

sorry for not catching this sooner, i'll give you a call tomorrow. my new biz venture is finally up and "walking". after a week of crash course, we are learning how to run before flying. it's NOT EASY!! i found out the hard way.

Anyways, i love to make it this sat since my car is back (replaced the master and slave cylinder), but have to see if there's a way i can get myself out there first. :mad:

so, um....why Hooters guys? we only went there last time 'cuz WhiteNSXs told us the breast was great and no any other reason. :wink:

Hrant said:
Steve, you must have missed the download from our club meeting where some of the discussion on holding the meeting at Hooters was quite animated; again I will refrain from giving details ........ :eek: :biggrin:
I want the TRUTH! I can handle the truth! :biggrin:
Details! Details! Details! Details.......
Steve

randomharmony said:
so, um....why Hooters guys? we only went there last time 'cuz WhiteNSXs told us the breast was great and no any other reason. :wink:
Who, me!!??? No, you were the one who organized it. You told me there were a few owls on display but there were none. Actually I was quite disappointed. :biggrin:
Steve

Re: Are you man enough?

I want the TRUTH! I can handle the truth! Details......

Are you absolutely sure you can handle those Sacto rapscallions? Well while you're cogitating on that, here's a taste of the debauchery that went on just recently.

The 9/27/05 SS Report

Tuesday. Got up about 11 AM. Perfect weather. Boring. 1110 AM Big fight with Ethyl, the day bar-keep over the ice cold Hamns being too ice cold. :mad: 1120 AM: Arm wrestled here to a draw. 1123 AM Exhausted; took a nap. 3PM: got up and started planning for the day:

It had been a coon’s age since I had checked in on the NSX Sack-o-tomatoes Club. Since they seem to avoid me :confused: and the Blue Note like the West Nile Virus, I felt obligated to stake out their meeting tonite. Slipped into Bradshaws :cool: with some elderly pinochle players. Don’t think anyone besides Hrant noticed me in the nearby booth with my hat pulled down over my sunglasses, reading the paper, but I witnessed that debacle they seriously referred to as a club meeting. Oh the shame…… :eek: ….Their Fearless Leader, in the hospital, was fighting for his very consciousness (so, what else is new?) and there they were, carrying on like a hurricane party !!! I was so appalled; I barely choked down my chicken fried steak. Hrant, the VP and director of just about everything, “conducted” the meeting when it was not disrupted by the most unlikely looking pair of clowns :tongue: down at the end of the table. Seems like that big handsome devil Brian was going to travel the country, do something with car shows and manipulate nubile young models who “shake a tail feather” at those gigs. Continual verbal barbs were launched at his bow-tie, suspenders and big hands. Most folks in Sacto have not seen anything like Brian. He’s kind of a quiet Terrell Owens, if there is such a thing. And then there was that Ted guy with his hat on weird, trying to look about ¼ of his age (and not pulling it off, BTW)

I was listening surreptitiously :cool: and began to worry that they were on to me when they moved the next meeting to the newly opened Hooters. Was Hrant trying to shepherd his flock to a place that FL and me would both stand out like a sore thumb? Hrant said details will follow and no one knows better than him that the devil is in the details. And in those bright little orange nylon Hooters shorts too !!!!! Oh yeah, and then the discussion turned to Brian again and how he’d be soon manipulating nubile young things and that logically, he’d have to be back up here at Hooters to get some training. Ted suggested that, in the mean time, he spend time in the fresh produce section of the market, checking for freshness and firmness of anything round.

After much bally-hooing about what manly men they were and how those tight little silicone-implanted Hooter bimbos would swoon over their manly equipment (and cars too), they decided to kill the rest of the Club treasury with a Christmas dinner. Now my notes say that FL always tries to steer them to that high-zoot place in Fair Oaks. Note to self, :rolleyes: I’ll have to gin up a killer proposal for a roast pig and bottles of Boone’s Farm at the Blue Note. Most kids these days never heard of Boone’s Farm, but we got a special stash down in the dungeon/wine cellar at the Blue Note. Literally that’s a place where if we “told you, we’d have to kill ya.” And the entertainment……..Yeah, I could see it now……………me at the piano, tickling those ivories…………..VTec singing some Billy Holiday under smoky blue spot lights. All for $11.95. Better than Hometown Buffet !!! A price so cheap it would make Cal Worthington throw up. :redface: Hmmmmmmmm, got my juices flowing now. Think I’ll take on Ethyl again………………..

Don called today and said I get my car back Friday...which means...I'm going on Saturday.

I'll probably drive straight to Sac in the morning, visit some friends and then go to the lunch. Who else from the Bay is going?

Bay Members going to Sacto Club Meeting
1. mickeylex (Nalesh)
2. Silver-Streak

mickeylex said:
Don called today and said I get my car back Friday...which means...I'm going on Saturday.

I'll probably drive straight to Sac in the morning, visit some friends and then go to the lunch. Who else from the Bay is going?

Bay Members going to Sacto Club Meeting
1. mickeylex (Nalesh)
2. Silver-Streak
3. RavnNSX (Rey) :cool:

Oops! :)
I should fill out my profile. For some reason, the system won't let me log in as my regular user name "Chromatose". I'm here in San Jose. You didn't recognize my world famous NSX?? :))

Back