• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sacto Chapter Club Meeting at Hooters on 10/15

well, if u can b up in SF before we all head out, you're more than welcome! :biggrin:
PM me for details and phone#!

>>>well, if u can b up in SF before we all head out, you're more than >>>welcome!

How nice! Thanks! :)

Bay Members going to Sacto Club Meeting
1. mickeylex (Nalesh)
2. Silver-Streak
3. RavnNSX (Rey)
4. Juejaimon
5. SoftwareGrunt (Mike) 2000 Ferrari Modena

1. mickeylex (Nalesh)
2. Silver-Streak
3. RavnNSX (Rey)
4. Juejaimon
5. SoftwareGrunt (Mike) 2000 Ferrari Modena - (looks like bad times behind you, Mike!)
6. D'Ecosse

I am so excited!! :-D
It's a 2000 Red/Tan 6-speed with scuderia shields, rear challenge grill, power seats and extended leather. I picked it up three days ago. I thought my 410HP blown/injected NSX was quick and handled, but this thing is INSANE! :-o
I haven't taken pictures yet because it is major league filthy. I have a guy coming to my house on Monday to do an ultra mega super detail of the exterior, engine compartment, interior and a couple of little touchups. Then I'll be taking plenty of pictures. So did you want to caravan together to S.F.?
Anyone else coming from San Jose area?

caravan? how'bout a joyride! :biggrin: :biggrin:

congrat!! on the red too! hehehe....what happened to yellow?

I still think that yellow is the most awesome color. However, it really hurts resale. I see yellow ones sit on ebay for months. The red ones last like two days. Plus red it a lot more popular with the chickadees. :))

Re: Now hold on just a dang minute........

I don't own my NSX anymore .... but can I tag along anyway please?
Well, I don't know Mr. Niday, after doing some sleuthing, it seems to me you got some 'splaining to do about where you been and why you did not keep your "chrome museum piece" for future generations to thrill to and learn from. For your wayward behavior, you just may be relegated to park your new ride next to my 87 Avacado green Integra :eek: and sit next to me :redface: in the peanut gallery. You know, the Sacto chapter, as much as they are rebels, is very stright-laced when it comes to protocol and decorum and they just don't automatically roll over for any ole prodigal son no matter how interesting they may be.

However, I'll have a word with El Presidente-interim and the Fearless Leader who is directing the show from afar. You may have to make a little speech and tell us how much you regret buying this Modena-thing.........yadee, yadee......you know the drill. But then, presto, like Dubya making a speech, :rolleyes: everyone will snicker silently and applaud politely and ........all's forgiven. Either that or someone will slash your tires. Ya just never know !!! :biggrin:

D'Ecosse said:
1. mickeylex (Nalesh)
2. Silver-Streak
3. RavnNSX (Rey)
4. Juejaimon
5. SoftwareGrunt (Mike) 2000 Ferrari Modena - (looks like bad times behind you, Mike!)
6. D'Ecosse
7. Coleman (Maybe)

I have to drop off my car to a body shop tomorrow.....if they close late enough, I will go with you guys. When do you guys want to meet at Ikea?

I'll be going the 580/205/5 route so will just meet you guys up there.
Or does 99 make more sense? (- haven't really studied final location yet!)

I was laughing here in my office! :)

Well this cute young couple sent me an e-mail and wanted to buy my NSX in the worst way. They had been totally drooling over this car for years. The husband already had an NSX, a black one totally carbon fibered out. He doesn't actually work. The wife bought it for him. She makes $17,000.00 a month managing a strip club. She was the one who wanted my white one, so she bought it and enjoyed it for a couple of years. They sold it recently to buy an airplane.
I got a very good price for it and was happy that it went to someone who would appreciate all of that mega dollar, painstaking work that went into the car.
I'm not going that route on this Modena thing. :)
I'm going to put a Tubi exhaust on it, and maybe some Ferrari modular wheels somewhere down the line, but I love the stock wheels also. The car is essentially perfect in my opinion. Well, not NSX perfect, but essentially perfect. :)

NSXER119 said:
I have to drop off my car to a body shop tomorrow.....if they close late enough, I will go with you guys. When do you guys want to meet at Ikea?
Sorry cant make this meet. getting some work done on the NSX.

Colman: Body shop???? what happned??? :redface:

Well well well, it takes Hooters to motivate attendance heh ...... :wink: :biggrin:

We have reserved their banquet room under the NSX club name; it can accommodate about 30 max and they assign two Hooters ............. but I am suspecting that we might exceed the 30 count. If this is the case, we might move to the main room so let's be flexible.

Hrant said:
... it can accommodate about 30 max and they assign two Hooters ............. .
What - only one server??? <!--StartFragment -->
pain.gif

Hello again. :)
I'm thrilled at the prospect of seeing all of my NSX friends again, as well as the most gorgeous cars on the planet. However, I don't know where we're going, what we're doing, when we're doing it, how to get there, where we start, when we start, or how to get to the starting point. Could someone from the San Jose area please send me an e-mail or call me at 408-529-2701 and help me please.
Thank you.
:))

Here's the location:
Hooters of Sacramento
1785 Challenge Way
Sacramento, CA 95815
(916) 927- 9464

For the Pleasanton/Livermore guys, the best route will be 580 to 205 to 5 (not 99).

I'll meet up with you guys at the Hooters since I'm leaving for Sac early to drop Lisa off at a friends house in Sac - I'm solo this time, so no need to hide behind my sunglasses :tongue:

Which route will the IKEA guys be going? I could always come the 680 route & intersect with you guys on 80? (Cordelia Junction, Fairfield?)

NSXER119 said:

Let's meet at Ikea @ 9:45 a.m.

Ken... want to roll up with us?...

So... Coleman, Rey, and Mike... please confirm...

SoftwareGrunt said:
>>>well, if u can b up in SF before we all head out, you're more than >>>welcome!

How nice! Thanks! :)

1. mickeylex (Nalesh)
2. Silver-Streak
3. RavnNSX (Rey)
4. Juejaimon
5. SoftwareGrunt (Mike) 2000 Ferrari Modena

Are you "FESTER"? :confused:

Back