• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sacto Chapter Club Meeting at Hooters on 10/15

amgnsx said:
Sorry cant make this meet. getting some work done on the NSX.

Colman: Body shop???? what happned??? :redface:

Ariel,

I'm just having the body shop to install a rear valance for me, how about your NSX, what kind of mods you are getting? a CTSC :biggrin:

Steve,

I am 90% sure that I am going....I think I will just leave a bit early b4 the body shop close. Look forward to see you all tomorrow

i'll b there @ 9:45! my home computer is down! :mad: so i had to run to work this morning to c what's going on! :frown: c u all there!

Mike is meeting me in P'ton - if we can connect after the 80/680 intersection we could come the 680 route - let me know if we can make a meet point somewhere.
Mike will bring two radio's so apparently we'll both have one after we connect. <!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif

Ken.... lets meet up at 80/680 somewhere. we are leaving ikea point @ 9:45-9:50... i'll have my club radio on.

Steve

D'Ecosse said:
Mike is meeting me in P'ton - if we can connect after the 80/680 intersection we could come the 680 route - let me know if we can make a meet point somewhere.
Mike will bring two radio's so apparently we'll both have one after we connect. <!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif

Re: Photo Composition

Well, the group photo does nothing for me. Good photos start with good composition and this one is obviously inverted. Next time, put the girls up front and the rest of you bozos in the background. :rolleyes: Sheesh.

But hey, on a more positive note, I just got back from a little all-nite bender down at Al-the-Wop's place in Locke. Maybe that could be a future chapter meeting? :eek:

Last edited:
tk said:
A couple of photo's from Hooters today. If anyone has some more, particularly incriminating ones, please forward them to me for inclusion.

http://sacramento.nsxca.org/minutes/2005-10-15.htm

Tom

I had a good time at the lunch and it was nice seeing the NSX crew from my hometown - Sacramento. Thanks for inviting us.

Tom,
My wife, Lisa, didn't make it and had other plans, but can you email to me the first picture in your link so I can show her that "I still got it" and that the Hooters ladies were all over me :biggrin: :tongue: I'll PM my email address.

It's a slow day and I just stumbled on this relevation: Hooters and racing apparently don't mix well as messing with OEM design can lead to this HANS problem

PS: Justin doesn't say why he's asking. Maybe Off-Camber Racing has a new marketing twist?

Back