• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego NSX Gathering on Feb 8th!

The guy with the DC motor plate is a CHP Officer!! He is actually my neighbor, that i am trying to get to come out to the event. Hopefully, this should be another great event.
Anyone hit up other carclubs that would like to join us?

Darkcyd or anyone....have we finalized our meeting spot yet? mission bay? hoehn? the beach?..........what is really going on? are we still on?

Hold your horses!!! =)

Yes, we are definitely still on for this weekend. We are going to be meeting at Mission Bay at 2 pm for the BBQ. Maps and Directions to be posted. We will be right by the Hilton resort where they have BBQ grills available next to the picnic tables.

At around 4:30-5, those who want to will take off up the coast for an afternoon drive up to Hoehn. Can't wait to see you all! =)

Originally posted by medusa:
The guy with the DC motor plate is a CHP Officer!! He is actually my neighbor, that i am trying to get to come out to the event. Hopefully, this should be another great event.
Anyone hit up other carclubs that would like to join us?

!!!! You mean I was flying up the freeway with a CHP officer?!?!?! OMG... I think I'm going to be queasy... =P Definitely try and get him to come out. It would be great to meet him in person and be able to chat. =) And tell him we weren't really doing 90... it was just his imagination.
wink.gif

count me in! i live in newport but i'll already be down in sd for the weekend... so no carpool / caravan for me.
should i bring anything?? just let me know.

[This message has been edited by supergreen125 (edited 04 February 2003).]

My Zanardi will be at the suspension/alignment shop, but I wouldn't mind showing up at Hoehn since it's nearby... what time will you guys be there?

I'd be happy to bring the 360 if people would like to check it out and go for quick rides, but then again, I don't want to bother anyone by bringing a non-NSX.

-Z18
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Z18 (edited 06 February 2003).]

are the directions being posted or emailed?
time is running out (in a good way.)

Back