• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Jose, CA cops at it again...

Originally posted by Ben:
While we're on this thread, I've noticed heavy enforcement these past 2 days with at least 3 of the new CHP Camaros, a few of the regular CHP Ford Cruisers, and some CHP motorcycles along the stretch of Highway 85 from Mountain View to Cupertino. I usually go down this stretch at a pretty decent clip, but I guess I gotta be more vigilant now.

-Ben

yup, i have seem them recently too. they usually hide in the freeway overpass.

Getting harrased by the police really sucks. From what i've heard is it is illegal to video tape a police office without their knowledge. I could be wrong, but i've heard of people getting in trouble. Personally I'd like to set up a recording device in my car too.
smile.gif
. I had a cop run up to my car yelling profanity at me, when I was only doing 35 in a 35, but it was late night in Santa Clara and since my car (944) has rims, exhaust and is lowered a bit I was targeted. Once he found out i'm 29 years old he kinda backed off and apologized.

It just sounds like the cops might be jealous of a young guy like you Kenji in such a nice car. I have seen the Obeynone (spelling) in milpitas before, I mistook it for Kenji's.

Back