• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Santa Cruz Mountain Drive 11/8

Anyone interested in meeting at Buck's restaurant in Woodside at 7:00 AM Saturday (11/8) and doing 84 -> 1, breakfast/lunch at Half-Moon Bay Ritz, HW 1 south to HW 9, HW9 back to South Bay? I'll probably go with or without company, but company would definitely be preferred...

Aha - now I definitely recognize that alter-ego!
pain.gif

Congratulations on first post "newbie"

Sounds like that would be fun - picking up Mum visiting from the old country however - hope the weather holds for you!

D'Ecosse said:
Aha - now I definitely recognize that alter-ego!
pain.gif

Congratulations on first post "newbie"

Sounds like that would be fun - picking up Mum visiting from the old country however - hope the weather holds for you!
Shhhh... I'll only be posting on the local NW board because the main boards still have crappy S/N, so don't blow my cover! Hope you've been well, Ken.

A drive sounds great..

but I'm getting married on Saturday!

Have a safe one..I heard it might rain a bit.

Also be careful with the radar...I was in a bit of a rush last Thursday and got tagged in the X..

Later,
Charles

Wish I could jopin you, but I'm incredibly busy all day.

Anybody want to come to the Half Moon Bay Repertory Theater for a fundraiser at 7:00 PM? My big band will be playing all night.

Sorry you guys can't make it. Looks like I'll go solo up 9 instead. Perhaps some other weekend we can have breakfast at Bucks and then do a weekend drive... ttfn, --twc

Hey Dinan M3,
Good to see you back here. I guess I saw this a little too late to join you, but keep me posted when you are going for a drive. I think that it is the main reason we picked up this wonderful sportscar. I know what you mean about the S/N out there, just look at the Factor X 3.5L thread. What a waste of a great topic. Anyway, if you are up for your morning drive in a couple weeks let me know. I will be heading down to LA this week to visit my folks and to scope out an upcoming drive I plan to host through some great backroads. Hope you had a great run.

Cheers,

1NSX2GO

Back