• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sarasota Exotic Car Show Saturday Feb. 22

Here we are guys. Sorry it's a late post. Let's get together at Starbucks on Fruitville road. I'm thinking 8:30 and riding downtown where we can get breakfast and watch the cars come in.

http://mail.aol.com/38394-111/aol-6/en-us/Suite.aspx

Ole, just arrived in Tampa. I will be visiting a friend in Long Boat Key for the weekend. Let's plan to meet sometime Saturday morning.

John Komar - NSXPO 2013

Like a lot of my life!

This link is stillborn.

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent John, my plan is, if anyone from out of town wants to show up, to meet at Fruitville Road Starbucks around 8 and head downtown. Saturday is also the farmer's market so parking and traffic will be a bit weird but there's a parking garage if needed and I can always have people park in my building downtown.

From there we can grab breakfast and watch the cars come in and then browse at our leisure.

Ole, just arrived in Tampa. I will be visiting a friend in Long Boat Key for the weekend. Let's plan to meet sometime Saturday morning.

John Komar - NSXPO 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for cleaning this up for me Jim.

John Komar - NSXPO 2013

John give me a call and let's get together. 941-232-8606

I thought so but was, again, confused! How the heck did this forum go to the top when the one I'd posted on has a whopping 1 reply and that's from ... ME!!!

I thought so but was, again, confused! How the heck did this forum go to the top when the one I'd posted on has a whopping 1 reply and that's from ... ME!!!

I know it's a little late since this thread is older than Charlotte's last set of tires but why are you publishing your phone number on a Google searchable public forum? That's simply insane. Get it edited out of your posts and the quoted ones.

Last edited:
Back