• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SARD Stack ST8130 Cluster for NSX w/Blitz DCIV DTT Turbo Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my nsx, and am removing the modifications to return it to stock.

This is a Stack ST8130 cluster, modified by SARD to work with the NSX, installed in a carbon fiber bezel produced by SARD. It comes with installation instructions from SARD, as well as wiring diagrams for installation. Also included is an oil filter sandwich adapter, required for the oil temperature and pressure sensors, and a water temperature adapter.

The ST8130 is a street legal dash system which has street car items like an odometer, fuel capacity gauge (accurate to 0.1 gallons), low fuel warning, etc. - the SARD panel incorporates items like a check engine light, e-brake light, and high-beam warning.

The race functionality has a integrated laptimer, peak recall values for rpm, speed, oil pressure, oil temperature, and customizable warnings, as well as a configurable shift light. Calibration is done to within 0.1mm of wheel diameter, so the value displayed is the true value. The ST8130 features a centrally located mechanical tachometer, to focus attention on the road, the unit is weather sealed, and backlit, using military spec connectors.

main.JPG

The ST8130 features an integrated lap time function:

DSC02681.JPG

And has a peak recall, which will show the maximum rpm, mph, oil pressure, etc. since it was last reset:

DSC02682.JPG

A Blitz turbo timer (also displays boost, and has an overboost warning) is included, or can be swapped for a Valentine 1 concealed display, if your car is not turbocharged.

When you purchase a ST8130 for the nsx you need to have it customized by SARD, the problem is when they configure it the Stack is only in kph. Because of this, you need to send it to Stack's UK factory to have it reprogrammed into mph, gallons, etc. instead of kph, liters, etc.

I believe I paid about $1800 for the stack, and $450 for the SARD panel; I paid another $175 to have it reprogrammed by Stack, and I purchased the oil filter and water coolant sensor adapters for $150, in addition to the sensors from Stack. The cluster has a Blitz DTT DCIV turbo timer currently installed (also works as a boost gauge), which I will include, or swap out for a V1 concealed display.

I want $1650 for the package; I need to swap lower kick panels, as mine has buttons for the stack installed. If you send me your stock cluster (1991-1994) I will reduce the price by $250, and you can keep your stock odometer.

$1650 or $1400 with trade.

d2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back