• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saw an amusing license plate this am

I was driving in to work this morning and I happened to see this 90's 3000Gt up in front of me... When I got closer I noticed that it's license plate was EXOTIC. I had to laugh. I was like yeah buddy really exotic mitsubishi you got there...

It actually got me thinking if I would have put that plate on my NSX? I know we consider our cars exotic, but do you really have to tell people it's exotic? On that car it was just stupid. The guy driving it was in his late 20's - 30's too. He should have known better!

-Shawn

D-WIFED (divorce inspired)

CYIM-BRK (see why I am broke)

MANOPOZ (male mid-life crisis)

NOSUP4U (thanks soup nazi)

OYMINLA (oh why am I in Los Angleles)

MY401K (what retirement plan)

well, maybe to him that car is an exotic
wink.gif

I had friends who thought their Pontiac Fiero's were exotics, LOL.

I saw a late model Chevy Caprice Classic SS in a black cherry color. The plate read RST BCKT (Rust Bucket). Why on earth would you want to call your car that? It's funny though.
smile.gif

NSXlent: yes, the NSX would wear the EXOTIC plates nicely... even older women i realize it's an exotic.

92NSX: 'exotic' Integra GS-R? LOL .... I love it!

6UL-DV8 is clever...

i like MYNSX coz i bet everyone here wishes they picked it first.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 22 February 2003).]

---------------------------------------------

I had MYCOBRA too but my ex. is off w/ that car.
smile.gif

Next is MY?????

My brother laws says MYMONEY.
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
[
biggrin.gif

Actually, not really.

Does anyone remember the plate 4RE-NVME on an NSX which caused quite a stir on the Ferrari board years ago?

The best NSX personalized plate was a WA plate (I believe) that I saw in a photo on S2Ki.com. It read "ENZO WHO". Pretty funny.

Originally posted by Da Hapa:
The best NSX personalized plate was a WA plate (I believe) that I saw in a photo on S2Ki.com. It read "ENZO WHO". Pretty funny.

I saw that car, or at least the same tag, on a red one at NOPI last year. Had blacked out windows and Comptech sticker across front windshield. If that car is from WA, that was a LONG drive to get to GA.

------------------
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

I got my new plates the other day. They're sort of an in-joke, though, that not everybody gets: PWN

Online gamers and the like may recognize it as the "pwn" in a sentence like "d00d ur ride is teh pwn!@#!!1"

(Which translates to "Sir, your sportscar owns the competition. I congratulate you on your taste in vehicles.")

It's really just a word I've always considered funny, and now I think my car is "teh pwn", so I figured what the hey.
smile.gif

Originally posted by SpankyPop:
v8 bait
60 in 5 (have seen that on a nsx, actaully)

Hey, I have 60 in 5 too, but my plate reads: "SIXTYN 5", but the "5" is actually a hand print, like the sample here:

plateKids.jpg

Dang, a secure site, well, cut and paste and you'll get the idea.
------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

[This message has been edited by Litesokneecough (edited 27 February 2003).]

Back