• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Schumacher hurt in ski accident

Just saw this

"relatively serious" "critical condition" and "in a coma". Only initial reports with some potentially conflicting speculation; so I hope this is media exaggeration. Thank God he was wearing a helmet.

What appeared to be relatively minor turned into something much worse thru the day. I'm following this.

Last edited:
So much for auto racing being the most dangerous. Our thoughts are with you Schumi.

skiing is no joke.......my wife has a plate in her ankle thanks to it.

Oh God, he's in a French hospital? That's not good, not good at all. He's doomed if he stays there. If he's stable enough I'd get his ass to LRMC faster than he can do a lap at Monaco.

blue square.....sh*t happens:frown:

Oh God, he's in a French hospital? That's not good, not good at all. He's doomed if he stays there. If he's stable enough I'd get his ass to LRMC faster than he can do a lap at Monaco.

I read somewhere that his personal surgeon was brought in to oversee his procedures... also read that his recovery will be measured in months and years; the 6 week timeframe will be a good indicator of his potential. Very sad....

140106111316-schumacher-snow-single-image-cut.jpg

140108083826-michael-schumacher-slope-single-image-cut.jpg

michael-schumacher-kemalangan-ski-2.jpg

schumi_2778133b.jpg

131230104111-schumacher-skiing-1-horizontal-gallery.jpg

I wonder if this is the ski helmet:

https://www.ski-depot.com/products/...-helmet-2013?gclid=CJ2S9avO8bsCFccbpQodaxkA7A

Back