• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SD/OC Caravan to Prime Drive 6/11???

Looks like it is going to be a smaller group this year.

Irvine Starbucks
1. 91 X
2. SilverBullet
3. Spike236
4. tbNSX
5. AndyH
6. CDub

5 & 22
FuryNSX
Poohbear

5 & 605
Ca_AGNSX
awsomri

I was thinking about 60 to 605 to 5 meet Steve than meet you guys or just 60 to 5 and hope to run into you guys

awsomr1 said:
I was thinking about 60 to 605 to 5 meet Steve than meet you guys or just 60 to 5 and hope to run into you guys

I guess you are only driving around 8 extra miles. So I'll see you and Steve around 5 and 605.

Group just got larger by one more!

Irvine Starbucks
1. 91 X
2. SilverBullet
3. Spike236
4. tbNSX
5. AndyH
6. CDub
7. icefire

So Steve,

Where so you suggest we meet??

James:

I am planning to wait either on the right sholder of I-5 north just north of the 605 or if that is not safe I was going to go up to Lakewood/Rosemead exit and get to the on ramp from southbound Lakewood to I-5 North. I am picking up Kent Shepley at 6:00 in Huntington Beach and will go north on 405 to 605 north and then on the 5 north. I will be up there at about 6:30 and will have my Cell Phone (714) 330-6563 and also be on the radio.

If you are coming in on the 91 you could catch us at the 91/605. If we don't meet there I hope we can meet on the 5 North.

Call me and we can talk about it.:cool: