• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Searching for a 2004/2005

Congrats. Now you don't have to debate over doing the 02 conversion. :biggrin:

Yeah...I already had the rear bumper/diffuser. I was going to sell the Type-R hood and do the '02 front end, but all that stuff is going to him now. I'm keeping my rims, shift knob and super charger. Oh, and my license plates! lol

Now I need to do some sort of LED lights up front...either clear corners or some sort of strip like you have.

what about your steering wheel?

I think you should open the headlights and remove the amber lens for the turn signal and replace the bulb with this
FnDocIdDisplay.asp
that's what I would do at least. blinks amber

Last edited:
As of last time we spoke, we were possibly going to leave steering wheels. Mine matches my car quite a bit better than it would probably match the new one.

Anyhow, we're having some issues with the car loan on his end....technical difficulties involving buyout on taxes, etc. So this whole thing may not go through after all. Then it's back to looking! :frown:

Last edited:
Dude
You still owe me a dinner and beveragessss for my energy spent with this post. :biggrin:

Dude
You still owe me a dinner and beveragessss for my energy spent with this post. :biggrin:

Lol! It isn't over yet! Just not looking great. I'll buy ya a beer anyhow. haha.

I DID look at the local black '03 (well, not lately, but I've seen it in person). The problem is that I'd have to probably sell my car first...not something I want to get into right now, that's why I was just going to start looking....get an idea of what's out there and probably purchase in the spring.

We'll see...I may look closer at his car if this falls thru. Ideally I'd be able to work a trade with my car to avoid taxes...that's why this was so nice to come across. If it's not meant to be, oh well!

Last edited:
You should just buy it and sell your car later! lol!

If were gonna do that, I'd buy yours! It's a lot closer!

I'd rather not have two large car payments...so if I am going to just buy one, I need to payoff my S4 first. That's gonna take a few more months... :tongue:

If were gonna do that, I'd buy yours! It's a lot closer!

I'd rather not have two large car payments...so if I am going to just buy one, I need to payoff my S4 first. That's gonna take a few more months... :tongue:

Miya's odyssey really have lots of room, you don't need the S4. Just get a 02+ for daily driving and when you really want to drive, take the SC out.

down the road, you could put all the goodies in the 02-05. Then make the old one as your daily driver.

problem solved, only one car payment.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Miya's odyssey really have lots of room, you don't need the S4. Just get a 02+ for daily driving and when you really want to drive, take the SC out.

down the road, you could put all the goodies in the 02-05. Then make the old one as your daily driver.

problem solved, only one car payment.:biggrin:

Yeah, that's actually the plan if this falls thru. The biggest problem is the S4...making double payments right now to get it down to the point where I can sell/trade it.

Back