• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sebring Sat. March 26th

Dear NSXers...

I'll be at the Chin Motorsports track event at Sebring on Saturday and Sunday March 26-27. I plan to arrive Friday night.

CHINSX (our black 92) has received a new AEM unit and front suspension. I'll be testing it to see if the HP numbers are real!

NSX-RAY (our red 94) has new RE-11 street rubber and has yet to overheat!

If you're free and would like to come down and socialize (or bum a ride in either of these cars), please let me know and perhaps we can meet up for lunch. If there is enough interest, we can even do an NSX parade lap!

More event info at www.chinmotorsports.com.

Wei-Shen

Hey guys, I'm game if you're headed through or near Sarasota.

You up for it, Skippy?

Gosh darn birthday party for my 6 year old on that Saturday. Sorry, guy's I'll be at the bowling alley at noon....................

Honestly my son is the love of my life and I wouldn't pick anything over being with him at his birthday.

Gosh darn birthday party for my 6 year old on that Saturday. Sorry, guy's I'll be at the bowling alley at noon....................

Honestly my son is the love of my life and I wouldn't pick anything over being with him at his birthday.
Dang it Brian, I was hoping you could make it and we could do a little side by side comparisons, if you know what I mean.

Just show up at the track before 1245pm when the cars go out. Don't be late. Once they go out, you're out of luck!

If we can get 20 NSXs to show up, I'd be willing to have a separate NSX parade lap and photo shoot with cars lined up on the front straight. We could do that at 12 SHARP so as not to interfere with the group parade lap.

Who's coming?

+ 1 ... me and Bob! yay! anu other South Floridians??

Oscar

I cant say yes yet, I will know closer to that weekend.

I hope I can make it.

HEYSKIPPY what day would you leave as I would follow you up, you always have the best road map ( a co-pilot ).

even though I have GPS LOL weird huh.

its hard to do these things with a new born, no-more weekend trips haha

intill he is like 5 years old, then I will let him drive.

but will try

Shawn - this will just be a day trip. Leave Saturday morning, return Saturday afternoon. Our routes probably aren't going to intersect much without one of us going way out of the way. Google says this is my best route.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...7.342494,-81.919556&spn=1.275943,2.513123&z=9

And I won't have my co-pilot this time, either. Flying solo.

Still, hope you can make it but I understand about the family responsibilities thing. You guys with kids keep your priorities straight.

I might be able to make this as a turn and burn....Will know better as the week progresses.

I'm gonna try to make it too. Probability is high, but I'll have a better idea as we get closer to the weekend...

UPDATE 3/22: Well, nice idea, but it didn't last long. Have one of my Carrier Partners (I'm in the telecommunications business) coming into town. As luck would have it, their flight arrives in Orlando at 11am Saturday morning. Of all the weekends... :frown:

Hmmm. Maybe I can still run over to the Route 46 District get together in Sanford early and be back in time to meet 'em by noon... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wei-Shen,
Since you didn't need any instructors I wasn't coming down but if you need another NSX to take NSXers on hot laps, I will. It looks like from this and the other list, you have quite a few coming. Just let me know if you need me so I can get my car teched. If you don't need me, that's okay too.
Thanks,
David

WHY DID I MOVE SO FAR AWAY????? WHY????

Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast.

Is anyone coming up to Road Atlanta April 16-17?

I'm going to try to make it Saturday. Can't wait to meet Chin Motorsports and a few other NSXers. See ya!

OK guys let's create a list... (I know, I know, I'm Ole come lately but hey, I'm here aren't I?)

1. Ole (Flabuf) 96 Brooklands Green - coming and going Saturday

Skippy, when do you want to head out? It's an hour and a half at 9+ over the limits from Fruitville and 75. We need to be there at noon it sounds like so we should probably head out of here between 9:30 and 10AM to make it an easy ride.

You too, Acuman and Shawn.

Dear NSXers...

I'll be at the Chin Motorsports track event at Sebring on Saturday and Sunday March 26-27. I plan to arrive Friday night.

CHINSX (our black 92) has received a new AEM unit and front suspension. I'll be testing it to see if the HP numbers are real!

NSX-RAY (our red 94) has new RE-11 street rubber and has yet to overheat!

If you're free and would like to come down and socialize (or bum a ride in either of these cars), please let me know and perhaps we can meet up for lunch. If there is enough interest, we can even do an NSX parade lap!

More event info at www.chinmotorsports.com.

Wei-Shen
How much horsepower is the CHINSX supposed to have?

1. Ole (Flabuf) 96 Brooklands Green - coming and going Saturday
2. Jim (heySkippy)

Skippy, when do you want to head out? It's an hour and a half at 9+ over the limits from Fruitville and 75. We need to be there at noon it sounds like so we should probably head out of here between 9:30 and 10AM to make it an easy ride.
I'm an early-bird kind of guy, so no problem there. Want to grab some breakfast before we roll?

Oscar, what time are you thinking about leaving? I'm thinking around 7am. If that works for you we could meet on US 27 about 500ft north of I 75. There is a little area to park there.

Bob, I hate to say but I can't make it, on Saturday afternoon I need to do some work :( ...

I guess i'll settle to go to champps ... :(

Oscar

CHINSX has 350hp at the rear wheels (about 400 at the crank). It also has the R suspension and upgraded brakes.

When you arrive, please park in the fenced in grass area to the EAST of the registration trailer (big black 36 ft. trailer with Chin Motorsports all over the side of it).

We will go out for the parade lap at noon SHARP. Then we will all gather on the front straight at start/finish for a photo. There is a great buffet lunch at the Four Points Sheraton hotel. I think it's $15 per person. We'll go there to socialize right after the photo and then return to the track to give rides to those who are interested.

If you want to be SURE to get a ride in both the CHINSX and NSX-RAY, you need to get there earlier in the day. The earlier the better (9am would be great). Rides will be given first come first serve and subject to both cars being mechanical operational.

Questions, please call me 407-832--0176.
Wei-Shen

Back