• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

security token

don't want to bother administrators with this. i tired to send photos attached to a reply but it says my "security token" is missing.
i logged off three times and retried each time but the message is the same.
i've tried a total of 12 times but it says "security token" is missing.
what is it?

thanks,
rog

When you say you logged off, do you mean you closed your browser window, or that you actually clicked the "log out" link and then logged back on with your user name and password? The latter usually fixes the security token error.

If that doesn't fix it, try manually clearing your browser's cookie from nsxprime.com

And if that doesn't fix it, please post a couple screenshots so I can see exactly what you are doing and what is happening.

hi,
i did answer your last post but i guess it didn't go through. i've tried logging out, closing the browser, using "tools" to delte internet files, passwords, cookies, etc.
nothing works. i can't include photos with any messages. also, i'm permanently logged on. i can log off, shut down my computer, restart it and i'm still logged on. and now, there is no longer any link to include photos with any messages.
i had a computer repair company check it along with another problem i had and they found nothing.
two days ago was when the problem started with not being able to access my emails, items wanted, and items for sale.
later in the afternoon, it had corrected itself.
there are no boxes to check that say "remember me" to keep me logged on.
not sure what the problem is.
can you help?

thanks,
roge

hi,
i did answer your last post but i guess it didn't go through. i've tried logging out, closing the browser, using "tools" to delte internet files, passwords, cookies, etc.
nothing works. i can't include photos with any messages. also, i'm permanently logged on. i can log off, shut down my computer, restart it and i'm still logged on. and now, there is no longer any link to include photos with any messages.
i had a computer repair company check it along with another problem i had and they found nothing.
two days ago was when the problem started with not being able to access my emails, items wanted, and items for sale.
later in the afternoon, it had corrected itself.
there are no boxes to check that say "remember me" to keep me logged on.
not sure what the problem is.
can you help?

thanks,
roge

If you cannot log out, and even deleting your cookies does not log you out, something is wrong with your web browser. Maybe try uninstalling and re-installing your browser.

NsXMas's suggestion to check the system for malware can't hurt either.

Back