• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

seeking Arkansas members

Hi, I am new to Northwest Arkansas, seeking NSX owners for events and club meetings. Thanks. Email: [email protected] Gary 408.624.6327

You're more than welcome, as are all Arkansas owners, and have an open invitation to attend any of the Tulsa NSX meets.

If you'd like I'll add you to the owners list and email you when we have a firm DIY night schedule.

Welcome to the area!

Shawn, yes, please add me to the Tulsa list. I'm about two hours from Tulsa. Does someone in Tulsa have an NSX with the plate "VROOM 4 2" ? Saw it about a month ago. Thanks.
[email protected]
Gary

Gary,
Welcome to Bentonville / Rogers area. I live in Rogers and have a black 91 NSX. We have a few NSX in the area. Feel free to contact me any time.

What year is yours?

Chris
366-8195
91 NSX Black

Chris, I have a 2001 Monaco Blue, just got it a month ago.
I am compiling names of NSX owners in NWA and will send an email soon with a proposed get-together. It'd be fun to have local events...its getting expen$ive to go to Tulsa to get my NSX club fix!
Gary

Gary,

Last time we all got together was fall of 05. We did a drive out to Eureka Springs. Since there only a handfull of NSX here in NWA we tend to instead have a group of misc . car enthusists. For instance we have a local group here that goes to Hallut Raceway just west of Tulsa 2 times a year...usually just 15 of us or so so we get a lot of trtack time and only 5-6 cars on the track at a time. We have a great group of guys (and a couple ladies). we have porches, lotus, nsx, ariel atom, and a corvette here an there. Please forward me you email and I will be glad to add you to our groups distributions list. Here are the NSX I know of here in town:

Chris Shepherd Black (Rogers)
Steve Nance Red (Rogers)
Pat Keneddy Red (Rogers)
Jim Erwin Blue (Fayetville)
Chris Black (Fayetteville)
????? Yellow (Pea Ridge)
Cornell Red (Lowell)

Look forward to meeting you soon.

Chris

Welcome to the NSX community and the area! PM me your contact info and I'll include you in the emails (already have your email) sent out to the locals monthly.

Your best bet for track time is to head out to Hallett Motor Racing Circuit for a High Speed Touring (HST) Event, http://www.hallettracing.net/. Or come out to a tentative kart racing event for the locals at http://www.jrpspeedway.com/ . Both places are close to Tulsa, OK.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, a kart racing event is being planned. :wink:

Back