• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seeking Blk/Tan-Ivory NSX 1991 - 1999 Near Atlanta - Under $70 - Driver

IGNORE HEADING - SEEKING NSX-T YEARS 1996-2001. I've been searching every post I can find for several months now and have seen a few Black/Tan or Ivory NSX's, but can't seem to find one that isn't at a dealer or consignment shop. My wife insists that I drive before buying, so that makes it a bit more difficult. I went to Detroit and Jacksonville last week to see some cars (what a week), but just can't seem to find the perfect car. The Detroit car was about perfect and considering making an offer soon, but thought I'd give a shout out in the NSX Prime community to see if there were any Private Party owners ready to part with their cars. I'm willing to drive up to a 5 hours from ATLANTA, GA, or fly elsewhere if I can get cheap flight, so if anyone has anything to share, please email me at [email protected]. The ONLY other color combo I would consider is Silver/Blk. Prefer mileage under 60K and timing belt service completed in last 5-7 years, but open if price is right.

Last edited:
I'm open to later years, but figured they would be above my $70k limit. The other reason is that Georgia has a forced tax that has values set by the state and older cars treated better than newer. Yes, the Blk/Tan one in Pontiac. I'm still very interested in that car, but trying to keep options open and also rethinking the Targa top on later NSX's. Do you have a 2000-01 car matching my description?

I looked for Silver/Blk and ended up buying Red. I always said I would never own a red sports car too. The car was local, well maintained and well documented and priced right. I met up with 5 other NSX owners a few years ago and I had the only red one. I thought mine looked the best...

I have mine up for sale now that you can look at and use as a reference. Good luck on your search.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ed-Black-5-Speed-70-100-mil-JH4NA1154MT001657

Thanks for your listing reply!

I looked for Silver/Blk and ended up buying Red. I always said I would never own a red sports car too. The car was local, well maintained and well documented and priced right. I met up with 5 other NSX owners a few years ago and I had the only red one. I thought mine looked the best...

I have mine up for sale now that you can look at and use as a reference. Good luck on your search.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ed-Black-5-Speed-70-100-mil-JH4NA1154MT001657

John - Thanks for your reply. Your car looks and sounds great. I'll reply to you in more detail with a personal email! Appreciate the response!
Bill

Are You Familiar With This Car?

Why not 2000-2001?

Which Detroit NSX was it the Berlina Black at a dealer in Pontiac?

Hass - I thought I replied to your question, but don't see it. Yes, the blk/tan car I saw was in Pontiac, MI. Do you know anything about the car and have you seen it? It is still available and in my price range, but waffling between this and a later Targa model. Please send me a private email with any info on this car if you have it. I know the 'dealer' is new to the area, but they have been in business (Philadelphia) for a few years. I believe this is a consignment deal, so I know they are looking to make a little profit of course. Anything you have would be appreciated.
Bill - [email protected]

P.S. I'm going to try and edit my ad for Targa years now.

Back