• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Seibon Carbon NSX-R wing, Rear lower valance, Engine mesh cover, & Front fenders

I haven't got a pm yet...

You got the last spoiler! You got PM. :wink:

Damn you Mark and your good deals, you make me want to spend money!

LOL, what are you looking for now? Wait till Spring '14, I'll be taking more money from you! :biggrin: Many new products coming out!

Thank you guys!

Mark @ PRIDE

I'm really hoping for that rear window garnish - and the NSX-R style hood is VERY tempting, but I do have a OEM Style hood sitting in the garage I have yet to put on.

I'd be pretty pumped on some OEM Replica Carbon Mirrors though too!

Seibon Type-R Style Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler List price: OLD $580 AFTER 1/1/14 $640

What's total cost including shipping to zip code 92694 South Orange Count, CA

Hi Mark, any engine covers in stock?

Hi Mark, any engine covers in stock?

Yes, got them in stock now and ready to ship. Let me know.

Any rear Valence in stock ?!

Not at the moment and I have a few guys that's on my back order list with a small fully refundable $30 deposit. If you're interested, let me know. Thank you very much!

Mark @ PRIDE

Thanks for the reply Mark. I have read several reviews that the engine cover's fit is not that good. Has Seibon redesigned the cover?

Thanks for the reply Mark. I have read several reviews that the engine cover's fit is not that good. Has Seibon redesigned the cover?

After the revision, here's a note from the latest customer:

Installation went well with a couple of small issues that I will get to. But first...this is really a nice product. It's heavier than I expected which I consider a GOOD thing. Those light covers that flop around when raised are not what I was looking for. This is significantly lighter than the stock cover but heavy enough. Also the weave and finish are very nice.

The worst of the fitment issues seem to be resolved. I am able to close the rear hatch with the cover in place without having to remove . I have to press kind of hard on the lower center glass to get it to close but not any harder than I did with the stock cover. And this is with the rubber seal installed on the Seibon cover and the small rubber stop left in place on the lock assembly.

Let me know, thanks!

Mark @ PRIDE

Thanks for responding. Kindly PM price.

Any updates on Type R spoilers? Thanks!

Hello Dennis,

They just arrived this week and currently in the process of inspecting them. I'll contact you early next week. You will be getting one for sure and I'm going down my back order list.

I also received a few 1991-2012 NSX-R Style hoods as well along with a couple of the Carbon Rear Lower Valances. I'll keep everybody posted. Thank you very much!

Mark @ PRIDE

I am surprised nobody has posted photos of the Seibon Carbon Fiber Fenders. I purchased them from another vendor, but have bought from Mark before and he is an awesome seller! Anyways, I installed them early last year. Here they are on my car in case anyone is wondering:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fitment: 8.5 / 10.0 - Had to cut / dremel some parts from the back to get it to fit properly and widen some holes to adjust the spacing between fender/hood, fender/door, fender/bumper. Left fender is about 1cm higher than the hood. Not sure if that's because of the fender or because of the carbon fiber hood that I am using. May need some more adjustments. Also, left fender, when placing eye against left door, the fender protrudes about 5mm from the door and it doesn't flow with the lines of the door (2nd pic). Not really noticeable unless your face is against the door.
Quality: 9.0 / 10.0 - Carbon fiber pattern looks good. Clear coat is good. Thick material. Def not "Duraflex" stuff. :biggrin:

Also, S2000 sidemarkers fit. I plan on getting some OEM Amber S2000 sidemarkers. Right now, running some flat aftermarker S2000 fitment sidemarkers.

Attachments

• DSC05458.jpg
    DSC05458.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 502
  • DSC05462.jpg
    DSC05462.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 437
  • DSC05465.jpg
    DSC05465.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 438
  • DSC05467.jpg
    DSC05467.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
Can I get an update from the CF Fender crew? How are they holding up? No cracks?

Back