• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Seibon Carbon NSX-R wing, Rear lower valance, Engine mesh cover, & Front fenders

Missed your call today Mark - was up all night working. In case you don't catch the voicemail I left go ahead and ship the parts at your convenience. Thank you for holding onto them while I was out of town!

Excellent customer service.

Thank you Mark again. Great transaction once again from him. Everything came packaged very well and made it safely.

Do not hesitate to buy from him :smile:

Thank you!

What side skirts re on this car?

Also where am I in the list for the spoiler?

Sooner than you think. I should be able to get enough spoilers in a week for all my back ordered customers. :wink:

Missed your call today Mark - was up all night working. In case you don't catch the voicemail I left go ahead and ship the parts at your convenience. Thank you for holding onto them while I was out of town!

Excellent customer service.

I received your voicemail. I went ahead and ship it out late this afternoon. I send you a second confirmation email as well that I received your voicemail. Your tracking info is in your inbox. Thank you very much Kory!

Mark @ PRIDE

Just got a call from the wife and the parts showed up today. I had her open them up just to make sure they didn't receive any damage during shipment. She said they look "beautiful" with no damage at all. Thanks again Mark!

Mark has been hands down the best vendor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I picked up the CF fenders and CF rear valance. Mark took ALOT of time and effort to protect the items during shipping. The quality of the fenders and valance were superb. I'll be installing in a few months and be sure to post pictures. Let me just say with the man hours, insane packaging and the lowest discounted CF parts around, no way he makes any money doing these GB's for the NSX community. Thanks Mark!

Last edited:
Mark has been hands down the best vendor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I picked up the CF fenders and CF rear valance. Mark took ALOT of time and effort to protect the items during shipping. The quality of the fenders and valance were superb. I'll be installing in a few months and be sure to post pictures. Let me just say with the man hours, insane packaging and the lowest discounted CF parts around, no way he makes any money doing these GB's for the NSX community. Thanks Mark!

Looking forward to your review of the fenders. Are you leaving them in carbon fiber or painting them?
Is it possible for you to weigh them?

Coolman,

I'll be painting them farmula red to match. I'll have them weighed in the next couple of days and post my findings here.

QUOTE=JLCoolman;1729038]Looking forward to your review of the fenders. Are you leaving them in carbon fiber or painting them?
Is it possible for you to weigh them?[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more about the packaging. When I got home yesterday I went out to the garage to check the parts out myself. I could not be any happier with how they were packaged and I don't think it even possible for them to be damaged during shipment. Can't wait to get a few more bits so I can get the rear valance paint matched and get them on my car!

hi mark. is this deal still on ? im interested on the type-r rear wing and vented VS-II hood (NA1). price including overseas shipping (just the cheapest available) to auckland, new zealand 0630 please. emai1 me [email protected]. thanks :)

Hello Rudy,

The deal is still on.

Sorry, over the holiday I had so much inquiries that I haven't had enough hours out of a day to respond to all PM's, orders, interests.. etc.

I just PM'ed you. Thank you and I apologize for the delay!

Mark @ PRIDE

mark, i could organise my own shipping from my end. but in order to do that, could you please let me know the EXACT dimension of the packaging of vs-2 vented hood and the type-r rear wing so i can get a quote from the shipping company ? also your address / the pick up address for the shipping company. please let me know. thanks.

mark, i could organise my own shipping from my end. but in order to do that, could you please let me know the EXACT dimension of the packaging of vs-2 vented hood and the type-r rear wing so i can get a quote from the shipping company ? also your address / the pick up address for the shipping company. please let me know. thanks.

55*22*10 is the dimension for the spoiler. I don't have the dimensions for the hood yet. My zip code is 92337. How soon do you need the items? I have a large back order list for the spoiler (estimated 1-2 months wait time) and couple on the hood (1-3 months) . Let me know. Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

This is a long overdue update. Got the spoiler from Mark a few months ago but had been way too busy to put it on. Finally did and the install was pretty straight forward. Fitment is OK, not perfect but I think is fair for the price.

Price and product aside, I want to commend on what an excellent vendor Mark is. He's a very busy person but he takes his time and makes sure every customer is taken care of. He remembers my name and specific requests on the transaction, he's very flexible on meeting up even during a weekend (taking up his family time), and most importantly? He's a complete car enthusiast, we talked about cars and cars and it just never ended.

It's a great pleasure dealing with Mark. That plus good products and pricing? What else can you ask for? :)

i'm not in a hurry. pls let me know as soon as you have dimension for the hood so i can get the exact quote. also, if i decided to go ahead, how much deposit would you require or full payment in advanced ? thanks.

Sorry for the delay.

Just PM you all the dimensions and weight. Thank you!

This is a long overdue update. Got the spoiler from Mark a few months ago but had been way too busy to put it on. Finally did and the install was pretty straight forward. Fitment is OK, not perfect but I think is fair for the price.

Price and product aside, I want to commend on what an excellent vendor Mark is. He's a very busy person but he takes his time and makes sure every customer is taken care of. He remembers my name and specific requests on the transaction, he's very flexible on meeting up even during a weekend (taking up his family time), and most importantly? He's a complete car enthusiast, we talked about cars and cars and it just never ended.

It's a great pleasure dealing with Mark. That plus good products and pricing? What else can you ask for? :)

Champagne and caviar next time when you come over...? LOL :wink:

Mark @ PRIDE

Question for the guys who bought the CF Fenders. How was fittment? Do they flex much? Is your car lowered? Basically I am looking for a solid review on the fenders. I have a crack in my OEM fender and I thought the CF with a dark tint would be a great alternative to repairing the broken fender but my friends are telling me they will bust, crack, look riced and horrible, etc.

Thanks

Mine are at the body shop for paint and fitment now. The weave and quality was amazing, not sure on the fitment yet. My OEM fenders were cracked, so for 595+ shipping, if the fitment is good, I think this will be a GREAT alterative. I'll let you know and post pictures once installed, crossing my fingers on the fitment.

Question for the guys who bought the CF Fenders. How was fittment? Do they flex much? Is your car lowered? Basically I am looking for a solid review on the fenders. I have a crack in my OEM fender and I thought the CF with a dark tint would be a great alternative to repairing the broken fender but my friends are telling me they will bust, crack, look riced and horrible, etc.

Thanks

Mine are at the body shop for paint and fitment now. The weave and quality was amazing, not sure on the fitment yet. My OEM fenders were cracked, so for 595+ shipping, if the fitment is good, I think this will be a GREAT alterative. I'll let you know and post pictures once installed, crossing my fingers on the fitment.

Please do. I am in the same boat as mine have a crack at the top of the arch. You can PM me if need be as well.

Thanks

Hey snipes,

Did you get a chance to weigh the fenders? How about the stock fenders?

Back