• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SEMA Passes

Hello all you fellow NSXPO 2010 + SEMA attendees! Still too early to register for SEMA but here is the plan... After NSXPO 2010 registration opens up, I will generate a private (via pm only) list of those in need of SEMA passes. Those on the "Official NSXPO 2010 Attendee List" who had indicated they need SEMA passes (not just 'maybe") and have a confirmed NSXPO registration will be asked to deposit into my PayPal account the amount for the pass(es) (was $25.00/pass last year + plus PayPal transaction fee). After every 7 confirmed payments, I will batch forward the funds and the list to a participating vendor. They will register you (+1 if needed) into SEMA, and either hand you the passes at NSXPO or forward them to me and I will hand them out to you at NSXPO. This way, no vendor gets stuck paying for SEMA passes (while doing a great service to this community) and their relationship with SEMA is protected. Limit is two passes and no refunds once your SEMA registration has been processed. If you cannot make it to SEMA but have already paid for your pass(es), we will distribute your unused pass during NSXPO (you can also direct us to whom you want to give your pass to). Please understand that this is not an NSXCA/NSXPO sanctioned event and that all who are helping out are doing this as a BIG favor to you. We currently have 28 confirmed spots and I hope to have another 30+ when registration opens. As of today, I counted 44 request (including the +1s). I'm sure we will need to tweak this a bit more, but as of today, this is the "plan". Hope to see all of you walking around SEMA with a huge smile on your face!

Regards,

Danny

Last edited:
Hi

Plan is good. I am trying to get my life back on track after I made a bump in the asphalt with my head in 2007. And sadly I can't keep up with the forum activity. But I am now waiting for a pm for the Sema thing.

My heart stopped for a second reading the other thread where somebody said that reg was closed for NSXPO. But I kept on reading and it was for the Canada event in 2009. Puh.

I will have to surf the plane websites now to order the plane tickets soon.

Regards

Tks very much for all your efforts Danny .. very much appreciated.

Given that the first day of SEMA is Tues and NSXPO ends days earlier (depending if you're sticking around for HPDE), you might want to re-validate with the people that made SEMA requests to make sure that they still plan to go given that the timing is now more clear.
...Ian

Please tell us the dates for SEMA so I can confirm my need for one ticket.

SEMA starts Tuesday (Nov 2) to Friday (Nov 5).

Regards,

Danny

Back