• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Senna 2010 Film

Watching it now!

Beautiful film, guaranteed to make you teary-eyed. :(

Last edited:
Nothing to see here folks!

Last edited:
NSXrebel... you should PM that information out, not post it on a public forum. Just watching out for you :D and thanks for the tip ;).

Spill the beans dude.

Edit: The torrent is out, but its mostly in Portuguese without English subtitles.

Last edited:
Spill the beans dude.

Edit: The torrent is out, but its mostly in Portuguese without English subtitles.

Most footage is in English, but it would be nice to have subtitles for some scenes. Knowing Spanish, I can understand some of the Portuguese dialogue.

I currently have (1) invitation to RU, I'll give it out to whomever can host/share with other prime members.

Most footage is in English, but it would be nice to have subtitles for some scenes. Knowing Spanish, I can understand some of the Portuguese dialogue.

I currently have (1) invitation to RU, I'll give it out to whomever can host/share with other prime members.

RU? I have to thank you for my membership to Demonoid, I love it. Go Button!

:biggrin: Yes, I may be kissin some ass right now.

I use vuze and usually I get vid's through TPB. Any thoughts on this?
I am thinking of just dumping my direct tv service which costs me $125/mo and going with vuze plus or netflix.

I use vuze and usually I get vid's through TPB. Any thoughts on this?
I am thinking of just dumping my direct tv service which costs me $125/mo and going with vuze plus or netflix.

If you don't mind not watching the races live, then sure, go for it. Save yourself some money. Just gotta have a good source of where to download stuff from.

An NSX pace car can be seen around an hour and thirteen minutes into the movie. :biggrin:

Last edited:
How do you use the subtitles? Is there a way to combine it with the rip?

I watched it last night too, loved it.

MP4/4 ...they never made a prettier car after that one ;)
205395_10150186929411224_690446223_8815485_4237903_n.jpg

Of course, it was a race in Japan. :tongue:

You need usenet! :wink:
So I have been told. Don't know much about it though. :frown:
Sorry, n00b question... Will the BlueRay version play on VLC? I don't have a blue ray player yet. lol

Also, can you load the subs via VLC?

damn.. i'm so rusty at this.
All that means is they ripped the digital version from a Blu-Ray disc. I use VLC to play all my media. Download the english subs, there is an options in VLC to load them.
How do you use the subtitles? Is there a way to combine it with the rip?

I watched it last night too, loved it.

MP4/4 ...they never made a prettier car after that one ;)
If using VLC, click Video > Subtitle tracks > Open File....locate the file and it automatically begins working.

For those of us that don't want to download this, is there a version that we can buy? Perhaps on Bluray?

For those of us that don't want to download this, is there a version that we can buy? Perhaps on Bluray?
Nope, its still in limited release right now. You'll have to wait a while before it hits Blu-Ray, no dates set.
Thanks Jack Sparrow! I was amazed at the 8gigs... that'll take me days!
No problem dude. Yea, it took me 15 hours to DL, too many leechers and not enough seeders.

Thank you for the subs! been looking for them!

to use them just make sure the subtitle file and the video files have the same filename but of course different extensions.

I play all my video files on the big plasma with the Western Digital USB2.0 WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player. it plays pretty much everything including mkv files and will even combine subtitle files along with the original source video. you can even adjust the font size customize the border width on the fonts! :eek:

Back