• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Senna - Aug 19 - Montreal

I had booked a flight to NYC to see the American launch on Friday. It is playing at the Landmark on E Houston in lower Manhattan, multiple times per day and for at least a week.

There are also special events going on during the day on Saturday, including vintage racing cars and a special guest. I thought it might be Lewis Hamilton.

Instead, I wound up going to a special screening in Montreal last night. (It runs for 1 week in Montreal starting on August 19.) Although the story is very familiar, it was great to see 105 min of Senna and his impact on F1 and racing. Truly an exciting and inspiring pilot.

I can't imagine that there's an NSX owner that won't like this movie as much as I did.

You can also pre-order a boxed set, deliverable in October 2011, from the F1 store on Formula 1.com.

Tony

I will try and catch the Mtl screening.

TONY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BUDDY?! :eek:

I will try and catch the Mtl screening.

TONY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BUDDY?! :eek:

Changed email from sympatico and have my own domain (for business) so don't imagine I'll have the issue of changing/losing it again.

I bought a 2011 Alpina B7 in the spring and have NOT taken the NSX out of storage. (I only have a double garage and 3 cars that need to be parked indoors!) We are talking to contractors right now about renovating and making a three-car garage.

Would love to get together and catch up with you. Reply and/or call and let's get the band back together!

PS. Just read your other thread. - Don't sell the NSX

Changed email from sympatico and have my own domain (for business) so don't imagine I'll have the issue of changing/losing it again.

I bought a 2011 Alpina B7 in the spring and have NOT taken the NSX out of storage. (I only have a double garage and 3 cars that need to be parked indoors!) We are talking to contractors right now about renovating and making a three-car garage.

Would love to get together and catch up with you. Reply and/or call and let's get the band back together!

PS. Just read your other thread. - Don't sell the NSX
Tony, just PM me your email address and I'll re-add you to the mailing list, you are not getting any emails right?

The Ottawa group as been quiet this year, but we should be getting together soon.

Me selling? Naw... ;)

Back