• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Senna driving NSX links?

You'd think a romp in a nsx-r would make a guy smile, but I guess Senna had built up some kind of "wow" threshold from winning too many F1 races. Sheesh...

jeff_L said:
You'd think a romp in a nsx-r would make a guy smile, but I guess Senna had built up some kind of "wow" threshold from winning too many F1 races. Sheesh...

If you drive an F1 car every day, driving ANY normal car would be a sort of let down. :D

Meeyatch1 said:
Is anyone else having trouble with this link, or is my computer just on the fritz?? :frown:

Hi

No problem here. Downloading with about 100kbps.

Regards

BITeR said:
It's on my site now too. www.jexoticar.com then enter -media archive- top link.

Hi

How much space do you got on there? I have some gigabytes with NSX stuff that I have found here and there. Maybe I should send you some dvd's with what I have?

Regards

Hi everyone,

What a blessful day for me that I could downloads clipS related to my beloves NSX & honourable Senna, all in just one page ;) But I wonder has anyone of you ever heard there is another DVD called "The Right to Win", which also related to NSX and got Senna in it?

If I not mistaken, "The Right to Win" is a tribute to Honda NSX in ending the production. From what I have read from the local car magarzine, the content of that DVD includes how Honda design NSX starting from the scratch... concept drafting, designing, proto-typing, constant testing by Senna in Nurburgring and Suzuka, and up to production...

So, Anyone has this DVD title, in your collection? Mind to share it with all of us, please ? ;)

NSX Freak said:
Hi everyone,

What a blessful day for me that I could downloads clipS related to my beloves NSX & honourable Senna, all in just one page ;) But I wonder has anyone of you ever heard there is another DVD called "The Right to Win", which also related to NSX and got Senna in it?

If I not mistaken, "The Right to Win" is a tribute to Honda NSX in ending the production. From what I have read from the local car magarzine, the content of that DVD includes how Honda design NSX starting from the scratch... concept drafting, designing, proto-typing, constant testing by Senna in Nurburgring and Suzuka, and up to production...

So, Anyone has this DVD title, in your collection? Mind to share it with all of us, please ? ;)

I have this DVD. I will ripp into a DivX it and place it on my FTP-server.

Gerard van Santen said:
I have this DVD. I will ripp into a DivX it and place it on my FTP-server.

Hi

I think I have this too. But it was about Senna and not the NSX

Or am I mistaken?

Regards

martin said:
Hi

How much space do you got on there? I have some gigabytes with NSX stuff that I have found here and there. Maybe I should send you some dvd's with what I have?

Regards

Plenty of space on my server, but I don't put all sorts of films on it. NSX stuff is cool if it's good quality. Huge files will use a little too much bandwidth. I'll post some of your films if you send them to me, probably not all. Sorry.

BITeR said:
Plenty of space on my server, but I don't put all sorts of films on it. NSX stuff is cool if it's good quality. Huge files will use a little too much bandwidth. I'll post some of your films if you send them to me, probably not all. Sorry.

Hi

I send you a dvd or two. I think I have your address.

They are pretty well sorted so you should maybe find some that are worth putting up that you do not have already. You be the judge ofcourse :)

Regards

I have the DVD's "The Official Tribute to Senna" and "The Right to Win" ripped and made two DivX files.

You can find them here. Beware, the files are 550mb each. So if downloading problems occur, I am sorry before hand.

Don't open the files but copy them to your computer.

Senna: "The Right to Win" and "The Official Tribute to Senna"

NSX Freak said:
Oh~ Thank you so very much Gerald !! Cool, I'll start copying it out from your ftp, tonight ;) Thanks a lot, mate!
Please use a download manager. Sometimes connection fails because to many are logged in.
Thanks,
Gerard

Gerard van Santen said:
Did it work?

Oh yes! I was enjoy watching both of the videos. Really thank you a lots! Hey, I don't find NSX in "the right to win" video, geex... My auto magazine did mention it has a part which senna testing the prototype NSX at Nurburging and Suzuka... Guess the content write up of that magarzine isn't completely reliable.

Anyway, once again, thanks for the videos! :biggrin:

May God blesses you.

Back