• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SF Autoshow

Yup!!! Going there on Friday with Dad and with the NSX :biggrin:
FYI: If anyone is planning on driving in, i know there a good parking garage on 3rd street just as u past Folsom. its located on 3rd st between Folsom and Howard. See map attatched (see garage #8) = http://www.sfgov.org/site/dpt_index.asp?id=13468
(The garage on #7 seems to alway gets too full and cowded try not to park there althou it very convient if u are planning on going around market)
They have about 6lvl of parking, plenty of spots on the top floors. (u know what that means??? No Door dings) its around $2.00 per hr.

Last edited:
We went to the show last Sunday and had a good time...seems there was a few more private displays this year.

The Fifth and Mission garage where we usually park (#7 on Ariel's map) was packed to the roof this time. Had to work our way back down to find a spot.

I'll be there on Friday afternoon (taking BART from Pleasanton) with Ariel (Silver-Streak) and some other friends. Maybe I'll see some you there.

Back