• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SGT Sorcery build, full built motor, Widebody madniss!!

Hey guys, I though I would share one of my builds with you. Bare with me on this post, lots of pics to go through. I know this kit isnt for everyone, but I like it because of the aggresive GT feel. I would like to thank Ravi from umbrella autodesign for his help in getting the kit. This is the same kit as his with a few extras.

My goal is to create something exotic witha GT inspired look. And thats exactly what im doing. Its the full SGT (Sorcery kit) with sorcery snorkel, and a one-off wing with center supports. It will not sit on the taillights. I wanted to get as close to the acutal JGTC car as possible. I will break down the mods for you the best I can its a long list. :wink:

This kit is massive on how wide it is, DPE sponsored me on some wheels. I went with the CS-5 , which is a solid 5-spoke with a slight concave. 19x9.5 -15 fronts with 20x12.5 -5 rears. I test fitted the wheels today and I was dead on.

The brakes are from a company called APP (sister company of Project Mu) they are a one-off as well. They feature titanium tipped pistons and have a titanium finish on the caliper itself. (see pics) I went with a 6-pot front 355mm slotted rotors, 4-pot rear 335mm rotors. APP was happy to be apart of this build and havent made any applications for the NSX till now. These dont have the Project Mu price tag and are essitienally the same brakes.

Ravi set me also with his airlift system or VRH system as some of you may know it by. I highly reccomend this for any widebody application. It is beautifully engineered, im really impressed with the qaulity of it. BC coilovers with swift springs were also added to the eqausion (im butchering some of these words I know lol :biggrin:)

All body work is being done at Baker Tuning (Baker Nissan) off of 290 and elridge. These guys do amazing work, as im sure you will be impressed with the final outcome. They are very knowledgeable and helped me pick out the color I was looking for.

The motor, Powerfabautomotive.com (Powerfab) will be doing a full custom set up. Im looking for 500whp, and am not sure what size turbo we are doing just yet. I highly reccomend talking to Chris from Science of speed if any of you are thinking about going boost. I purchased pistons, 2002 headlight kit etc from him. He was very helpfull in suggesting what I needed. More info will be added, for now enjoy the pics. Constructive critisim is always welcome. :smile:

-Brent

frontshot.jpg

snorkel.jpg

gtwing.jpg

wheelshotrear.jpg

umbrellaair.jpg

sorceryfrbumper.jpg

sideshotwheel.jpg

sidejgtc.jpg

bootycall.jpg

bccoilovers.jpg

appbrakes2.jpg

appbrakes.jpg

these are all cell phone pics lol, will take better pics here soon :biggrin:

ninja clan?

cant wait too see this btw

i really wanna see the umbrella kit also whose doing the install on em?

powerfab?

glad to see this thread up finally!

this project is going to be BEAST, looking forward to the end result :biggrin:

Congrates on the build. I always contemplate whether to get this kit or not. Can't wait for the finished build. How is the rear diffuser looks like? If it was me, I'd go 17/18 with some meatier sidewalls like the SuperGT cars. My previous kit was the first version Sorcery widebody for the 02 headlamp. The CF lip is superstrong even after it was ran over by a female driver it did not crack.

Sick OPTIONS,Might have to call you up and go check out your ride buddy.
sure bro, hit me up anytime.... :biggrin:
Looking forward to see how this turns out.
thankyou
Congrates on the build. I always contemplate whether to get this kit or not. Can't wait for the finished build. How is the rear diffuser looks like? If it was me, I'd go 17/18 with some meatier sidewalls like the SuperGT cars. My previous kit was the first version Sorcery widebody for the 02 headlamp. The CF lip is superstrong even after it was ran over by a female driver it did not crack.

yeah, I get what your saying. This car is going to be somewhat for show as well. Plus this kit is so massive small wheels look funny on it imo. Im doing a custom diffuser/exhaust set-up. Ill show you a pic this afternoon. And yeah from what ravi told me, these kits are pretty strong...srry to hear about your getting hit though :frown:. Got any pics? :biggrin:

For the brakes, why 6 in the front and 4 in the rear? Wouldn't you want to maintain the same brake bias as OEM? I would think 6/6 or 4/4 would make the most sense, not 6/4?

yeah, I get what your saying. This car is going to be somewhat for show as well. Plus this kit is so massive small wheels look funny on it imo. Im doing a custom diffuser/exhaust set-up. Ill show you a pic this afternoon. And yeah from what ravi told me, these kits are pretty strong...srry to hear about your getting hit though :frown:. Got any pics? :biggrin:

My old pic. It is now stock with type-r look.
5772DSCN0900censored.jpg

Currently.
DSC00267.JPG

Last edited:
Another widebody in Houston?? We are going to catch socal for modified NSXs at this rate! Are you with tunerlifestyletv?

Edit: Nevermind, it's you Brent! I looked at your widebody rx7 way back when. Good to see things are going well, looking fwd to the build. When did you get the NSX btw?

Last edited:
that rx7 was pretty sick. one of my faves

Ive had it for awhile, recently started a buisness which invovles elaborate builds such as this (itll be released soon) with my freind and buis partner. I will try and update as freqeunt as possible, should have some more pics by tommorow. :biggrin:

edit: jin you should def do this kit! wait till you see how im doing the exhaust and diffuser ;)

Last edited:
Ive had it for awhile, recently started a buisness which invovles elaborate builds such as this (itll be released soon) with my freind and buis partner. I will try and update as freqeunt as possible, should have some more pics by tommorow. :biggrin:

edit: jin you should def do this kit! wait till you see how im doing the exhaust and diffuser ;)

I can't wait to see it. SGT is the ultimate widebody mod for the NSX and keep true to the NSX form without trying to copy Ferrari look as many others are trying to do.

Heres what My diffuser and exhaust set-up will resemble ( the exhaust will be custom)

reardiffuser.jpg

I will be using these titanium tips to dress it up 90mm

rainbowfinisher.jpg

And here is the Defi gauge cluster thats will replace the dash. This reads just about everything and is perfect for a boosted application.

defigaugecluster.jpg

more updates on the way :smile:

When first looking at the build progress trend, I had to double check the post date. At first i thought it was this local Houston conversion being outfitted with the same GTOne widebody kit. Looking good!

IMG_5503.jpg

Back