• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SGT Sorcery build, full built motor, Widebody madniss!!

And here is the Defi gauge cluster thats will replace the dash. This reads just about everything and is perfect for a boosted application.

defigaugecluster.jpg

more updates on the way :smile:

How did you get the Defi Cluster??? I always wanted one, but I thought only certain shops in Japan could get one in?

When first looking at the build progress trend, I had to double check the post date. At first i thought it was this local Houston conversion being outfitted with the same GTOne widebody kit. Looking good!

IMG_5503.jpg

Thats Henry's NSX......

How did you get the Defi Cluster??? I always wanted one, but I thought only certain shops in Japan could get one in?

I thought the same. :confused:

EDIT: I guess some of the higher end shops can get this in. Baller. Still would rather have a proper display converter for my AEM.

Last edited:
Long beach blue pearl widebody. That rings a bell. :biggrin:

So you are going to have a monte carlo blue NSX... but it wont be NSX monte carlo blue... This is going to be confusing haha.

I wish someone ..............someone with the talent and expertise like Vroom to make a better line or flow from the rear fender to the scoop. For some reasons, my eyes stops there after appreciating everything about the car.

I wish someone ..............someone with the talent and expertise like Vroom to make a better line or flow from the rear fender to the scoop. For some reasons, my eyes stops there after appreciating everything about the car.

vroom's car is amazing, but everyone has their own taste. My build is more GT inspired, but will still maintain its exotic appeal with proper wheel fitment (semi aggressive really) :wink:

I understand that everyone has their own taste...I love yours as well. The project is no less than outstanding. What I am saying is, the all of the quarter panel seem to have came from the same mold. The flow from the back to the front scoop........well, something is missing and oddly, it's doesn't flow well.

vroom's car is amazing, but everyone has their own taste. My build is more GT inspired, but will still maintain its exotic appeal with proper wheel fitment (semi aggressive really) :wink:

I understand that everyone has their own taste...I love yours as well. The project is no less than outstanding. What I am saying is, the all of the quarter panel seem to have came from the same mold. The flow from the back to the front scoop........well, something is missing and oddly, it's doesn't flow well.

In order to get the look that you are after you need the doors to flow into the rear quarters, which requires skinning the doors.

Your car looks nice. I love that body kit. It's always hard to see the final picture until it's all painted and assembled. Nice work.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, the wing is mounted... now time to paint the trunk lid :biggrin:

303739_271410236202405_100000002918176_1158334_7700297_n.jpg

Man, is that a wing or a tailgate party tray? :eek:

P.S. where are the beer holders?:biggrin:

Back