• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SGV: Arcadia Au79 @ 9:00PM - Thursday, Aug. 6th

What's up everyone. It's been a LONG while..... who's up for coming out?

Place: Arcadia Au79 @ 9:00PM - Thursday, Aug. 6th

1) Jerry
2)

hmm....i get off at 830pm...i'll be a (Maybe) for now...

1) Jerry
2) Regan
3) Ron (Tentative)

Shoulda called me Jerry!! :p I haven't been here for quite a while... like 6-26-09 :p

I should be in, hopefully I can get out of Platinum earlier....

1) Jerry
2) Regan
3) Ron (Tentative)
4) JC
5) Eric

Last edited:
:biggrin:Im down to go also. I miss going to meets will it still be at the same place naomi and baldwin?

1) Jerry
2) Regan
3) Ron (Tentative)
4) JC
5) Eric
6) John

Shoulda called me Jerry!! :p I haven't been here for quite a while... like 6-26-09 :p
What's up man...was planning to call you the day of, if you didn't reply. How's the RL coming along? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Hope to see you Eric. BTW, Platinum sounds like a gentlemans club, if it is maybe we can all meet there instead. :biggrin:

Great idea JC! Since Eric is VIP, admission would be on him :)

:biggrin:Im down to go also. I miss going to meets will it still be at the same place naomi and baldwin?

Hi John. Yes, its at Naomi/Baldwin. Its been awhile since we've met up there. See you there :smile:

Last edited:
Hope to see you Eric. BTW, Platinum sounds like a gentlemans club, if it is maybe we can all meet there instead. :biggrin:
Hey JC! It's been quite a while buddy! I'll for sure make it out! I might not be on time though. Platinum is actually a car shop... or 3 different ones, and a strip club:biggrin: I'm with one of the car shops, Platinum VIP in Irwindale.

What's up man...was planning to call you the day of, if you didn't reply. How's the RL coming along? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Great idea JC! Since Eric is VIP, admission would be on him :)

RL is the same, i've kind of stopped working on it... engine mounts and lower control arms are ridiculously expensive... About $1,000 alone for the control arms and mounts... really pisses me off!! I've looked into replacing the car, but as of now i'm just still daily driving it... i'll tell ya on Thurs!

Hahha I don't think your wife would be too happy about you going to those places, Jerry:biggrin: And shouldn't you and JC be paying for me? After all, i'm the youngest one:tongue:

1) Jerry
2) Regan
3) Ron (Tentative)
4) JC
5) Eric
6) John
Haha, I finally get to meet the other MPK lurker... hehehe

When the Chevelle is running again you'll get to see the leather seat dye job I did so you can evaluate for your purposes.

Count me in!

Nobody wants to head over to SCA meet? Same time and date?

I MIGHT be able to make it. I am going to the monthly meet in costa mesa, so depending on when I leave from there will decide.

jerry, i'm out for tomrorow night...forgot i have work at 3am the next morning. :eek:

i'll be able to go next time around cause my schedule is whack this week.

I like meeting up with the OC folks once in a while but for me that's about a 1.5-2hr drive in traffic.

ryu,
I feel your pain, I'm the same. Without traffic it takes me only 1/2 hour to get down to oc from chino hills, but with traffic...1.5 hours easy. Them OC guys have no idea how far we IE guys have to drive...:biggrin:

jerry, i'm out for tomrorow night...forgot i have work at 3am the next morning. :eek:

i'll be able to go next time around cause my schedule is whack this week.

you can leave directly to work from here :biggrin: btw... "we" haven't forgot your promise from Chino Hill's meet. If you think their might be too many people, we can always kick Gail out; I'm sure he'll understand :tongue::biggrin:

Another thought would be to wait until we do get kicked out then we can "cruise" down to The Hat. :biggrin:

Do we need to worry about the security guard again, otherwise The Hat on Rosemead worked out well last time. Any thoughts?

I totally agree. Meet up, get kicked out, and race pass Rosemead PD; Which reminds me, anyone seen Calvin? :biggrin:

We can def. go for a cruise down Las Tunas, Valley or even Old Town? That would be pretty cool.

:biggrin: Awesome Nokoni!! Are you bringing out the doggy too?

doggy can get boba this time around :)

I MIGHT be able to make it. I am going to the monthly meet in costa mesa, so depending on when I leave from there will decide.

I just realized it was the same day. Oops. Come on down, we usually don't get kicked out until 10:30 or so :)

See everyone tmrw!

Last edited:
I sure would like to see all you folks again.

The NSX is in storage right now as I've moved from Northridge to Santa Clarita and I'm having the garage floor at my new place epoxy painted.

Perhaps I wouldn't embarrassed you all too badly if I showed up in my lowered Scion "box". :biggrin:

scionfest3_080823_027_800.jpg

I'll take any pair of those headlights please? Looks like a "MDM" pair as opposed to a "JDM" or "USDM" pair. :biggrin:
I sure would like to see all you folks again.

The NSX is in storage right now as I've moved from Northridge to Santa Clarita and I'm having the garage floor at my new place epoxy painted.

Perhaps I wouldn't embarrassed you all too badly if I showed up in my lowered Scion "box". :biggrin:

scionfest3_080823_027_800.jpg

Back