• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shill bidders on ebay--jh4na1157pt000233

First, this appears to be a very nice car! BUT

13 bids on this--most early on in the listing--Most real bids are done at the last minute. Pump and Dump

Funny NO BIDS for the last day or so--

We all know that serious bidders jump in at the end -not early on.

Reserve not met--high bid for this 93 was $ 25,600.

will be curious to see what this actually sells for down the road to a normal
buyer.

One other point--there were a couple of other "similar" cars on ebay at
the same time---without any bids!

I have placed serious bids early. I just knew what I was willing to pay and let ebay bid for me. I feel that even if someone is placing false bids as long as I am bidding what I think the item is worth I am OK.

I have placed serious bids early. I just knew what I was willing to pay and let ebay bid for me. I feel that even if someone is placing false bids as long as I am bidding what I think the item is worth I am OK.

blah blah blah.....great info :confused:

what you "want" to pay is probably not inline with seller, big deal - just move on! Life has more important things than this to mull over....

blah blah blah.....great info :confused:

what you "want" to pay is probably not inline with seller, big deal - just move on! Life has more important things than this to mull over....

He is upset because he is trying to get his dream car..... Don't you remember when you were purchasing your nsx??? Its more than just buying a honda civic or a normal car.... Its a little more sentimental....

Anyways my point is... No need to be a jerk about it... If you have more important things in life to mull over than don't post and sound like a ass..

Back