• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shooting the Breeze... What's up?

Yeah, just maybe. Once you post enough I'll tip to "for sure".

I'm posting as many as I can to get my brownie fix.

You who won't go on the Book of Faces, should post here more often, chubbs.

You'll never see me on F**kbook, especially after they way they handle your personal info.:wink:

Hey, dude! Your box looks green so you must be on Prime right now, right? What happened to you? Your baby must be a toddler by now.

**EDIT** I guess the green box does NOT mean someone is on. Looks like all the boxes are green.

It's the circle next to a persons prime handle not the square above the avatar that indicates if they are on prime.:wink:

I guess your dad passed on some Honda genes to you. I'm from the bipolar land of Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul), MN. My dream of living in Cali might be cost prohibitive now, but at least now I have another friend from Cali.

Patricia go kart 1958.JPG
^My dad only owned the one Honda/Acura but he did run go-karts when I was born and had a 1957 or 1958 Corvette. He gave me the car gene.

I've never been to Minnesota. I have an S2000 friend, Melinda, who lives in Richfield. She's getting tired of winter, although she loves it.

View attachment 152431
^My dad only owned the one Honda/Acura but he did run go-karts when I was born and had a 1957 or 1958 Corvette. He gave me the car gene.

I've never been to Minnesota. I have an S2000 friend, Melinda, who lives in Richfield. She's getting tired of winter, although she loves it.

Those pictures seems like they are great memories. I'm just astonished by your ability to recall photo's and post them up like taking candy from little kids. If you ever visit Melinda in the winter wonderland of MN, let me know. We can all go for lunch or something. My brother have an S2000, I should of bought a Rio yellow 2008 w/8k Miles in 2015 but decided to purchase the GPW nsx instead but I'm always lurking around looking for an S2000 CR.

Those pictures seems like they are great memories. I'm just astonished by your ability to recall photo's and post them up like taking candy from little kids. If you ever visit Melinda in the winter wonderland of MN, let me know. We can all go for lunch or something. My brother have an S2000, I should of bought a Rio yellow 2008 w/8k Miles in 2015 but decided to purchase the GPW nsx instead but I'm always lurking around looking for an S2000 CR.

I got the photo bug from my mom. S2000s are fun as are NSXs although NSXs are better looking by far. I'd hate to have to just choose one to keep. That was super low miles on the Rio. He must live in snow country, too.

A change in weather, here in Loveland, Colorado. Yesterday it got up to the higher 60's and today it's 40 degrees colder. Hey, Les, I bet you'd cry like a baby. :sorrow:

Also photos of my ElliptiGO at the same spot to show a change in seasons, from summer to fall to winter. I haven't been here in spring yet. I had shifting issues with my 11R and tried to fix it after watching an ElliptiGO YouTube video. First and second time I failed but third time was the charm. I love when I fix things myself! I keep track of my rides on Strava and without having shifting issues I increased my speed.

180405_185101 Bison sun set.jpeg
^4-5-2018. As the sun was setting looking north from my kitchen table.

180406_101135 Bison snow.jpeg
4-6-2018. This morning, about 17 hours later than the one above, same view point.

170910_125555 ElliptiGO river.jpeg
^9-10-2017. Late summer, at Buckhorn Creek in Loveland, CO.

171007_115622 ElliptiGO river.jpeg
^10-7-2017. Fall.

180405_124538 ElliptiGO river.jpeg
^4-5-2018. Winter.

Last edited:
I got the photo bug from my mom. S2000s are fun as are NSXs although NSXs are better looking by far. I'd hate to have to just choose one to keep. That was super low miles on the Rio. He must live in snow country, too.

Yes, that S was somewhere in a small town in Ohio owned by late 60 yr old gentlemen. Wish I had bout it for $23k. It looks like the weather there is not letting up either. We just had 12+ inches of snow earlier in the week. Hoping it gets warm soon.

A change in weather, here in Loveland, Colorado. Yesterday it got up to the higher 60's and today it's 40 degrees colder. Hey, Les, I bet you'd cry like a baby. :sorrow:

Nope, I have skied all over Colorado like Powderhorn, Monarch Mountain, Aspen and even in sub-freezing (7 degress) weather at Crested Butte. I just like living in a warmer area where I can go to cold weather if I want like here in SoCal. We have it all here!!!!!!

Nope, I have skied all over Colorado like Powderhorn, Monarch Mountain, Aspen and even in sub-freezing (7 degress) weather at Crested Butte. I just like living in a warmer area where I can go to cold weather if I want like here in SoCal. We have it all here!!!!!!

I know. When's the last time you skied? For me it was 28 years ago when I broke my left leg.

I know. When's the last time you skied? For me it was 28 years ago when I broke my left leg.

About 25 years ago. My body still seems to be able to handle the cold weather today.

Damn! Talk about dead! No socializing, fun or teasing. Has all the politically correct bullshit scared everyone away from saying anything? I have my Facebook page with my few friends I trust to be kind posters and a bunch of Facebook groups that don't tolerate dickwads or bitches. What the hell!?

Hey Patty, still alive but working my tail off. That drive had a little bit of everything. But the views of Utah, breathtaking.

So did you register in time for NSXPO?

Hey Patty, still alive but working my tail off. That drive had a little bit of everything. But the views of Utah, breathtaking.

So did you register in time for NSXPO?

That sounds about right, you working your tail off. I think that's what I've heard since I met you. I'm sorry your wife and your doggie are not doing very well. I am registered for NSXPO. I'll be flying in from Colorado to SoCal and driving up to San Francisco for it.

Well it is better then showing the NSX on fire at the ring.

th

Haven't seen a new post lately. I was enjoying reading all about your adventures. Curious if you still have the NSX? Dumb question, have you ever considered selling?

Haven't seen a new post lately. I was enjoying reading all about your adventures. Curious if you still have the NSX? Dumb question, have you ever considered selling?

I don't plan on selling, ever. My hottie sits in California hooked up to a battery charger while I'm living in Colorado. I brought my 2007 S2000 to Colorado so I at least have one fun car here.

180102 NSX charger.jpg

181001_184147 NSX covered.jpg

180703_022033 S2000 Pilot.jpg

IMG_20180830 S2000 CO plate.jpg

Last edited:
In town and don't say anything...........

Les, I kept thinking about stopping by your work to say Hi but I was always heading somewhere. :redface:

Well our company move late last year down to Lake Forest on Vista Terrance about a mile from where we were in Foothill Ranch. We'll talk soon.:wink::biggrin:

Back