• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shops in Atlanta

Have you tried to contact Eiffel? He is a member here and has a shop in Marietta I believe.

Contact Rich at turn here automotive 770-875-5564,he does all my work on the NSX,what do you need done on your nsx?

Last edited:
Don't remember the name. I would just PM him.

Eiffel's Place - 770-509-8883. He has done the maintenance on mine and has always treated me right.

Not a member in the ATL area but I had Eiffel perform a PPI few years back on a local NSX in ATL at the dealership. Eiffel coordinated with the dealership to have the car dropped at his shop and kept me in the loop the whole time. Provided a great report/write-up and also went through the report with me over the phone.

So just wanted to give my two cents about how great Eiffel was with communications...

Any good shops in Atlanta area that can do some extensive work?

Contact Rich at turn here automotive 770-875-5564,he does all my work on the NSX,what do you need done on your nsx?

I just placed an order for the APX turbo kit. I'm thinking about building out the motor before the install. The car has 98,000 miles on it. All the maintenance is up to date but if I'm going to install the kit, I might as well get the most out of it. Otherwise it's going to be a straight install with 400rwh.

Eiffel may be too busy for an engine build, so you might want to try "Balanced Performance" in N.Atlanta. Google them and research them...I had my car dyno'ed there fwiw.

Last edited:
Awesome Dealer experience in Atlanta

Had regular maintenance work done at Jackson Acura in Atlanta. John Pitara and Nick Covino are top notch. Couple that with great communication, proactive work, GREAT prices and brand new Acura rental.

Back