• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Short drive Sat July 3rd? visit Jack's favorite rock :D

It has been a while since I've gone out to see Jack's favorite rock. I figure we'll meeting around 8AM before most cars start to clog up the roads. We'll drive in and around the La Honda area. Maybe grab some coffee and a quick brunch after if folks are up for it.

1) John H.
2)
3)

Last edited:
Normally I would be in but at 7 Germany plays Argentina and at 11:30 Spain plays Paraguya. Im not miising either of those.

I'll be out of town. Happy 4th to all.

Hope everyone is have a great weekend. What terrific weather we're having, huh? Ken and I will attempt the SJ observatory run Monday morning around 9:30. Let me know if anyone else want to join in.

Hope everyone is have a great weekend. What terrific weather we're having, huh? Ken and I will attempt the SJ observatory run Monday morning around 9:30. Let me know if anyone else want to join in.

What time you expect to be at the top? I might come up the back way and meet u guys up there.

Your talking about the observatory at the top of Mt. Hamilton right?

Last edited:
I was a real fun drive except for getting held up by those motorcycles.

It was good to meet Ben afterward and hear his new AP-X exhaust.

Back