• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

show those tattoos!!!

what the title says. if you have tattoos, good or bad ones. and you have pictures of them, POST THEM UP!! ill go first.

sleeve
l_9173abc79a0c2f328abc1cdfa221d714.jpg

44.jpg

chest
IMG_0683.jpg

side
Photo4-2.jpg

Photo5.jpg

I like the sleeve, wicked cool.

Is that Thomas Jefferson? What are the meanings to the chest and hip tattoos?

thanks man, its ludiwig van beethoven on my chest, and the quote was from one of his letters (long story). and my side is the major from ghost in the shell.

anyone else have any tattoos?? lets see them!!

Hey, if you ever want to get those removed, you're in the right place.
Somewhere in all the spending bills just approved they've set aside $200k in California for a machine that will erase those if you ever change your mind. :wink:

Somewhere in all the spending bills just approved they've set aside $200k in California for a machine that will erase those if you ever change your mind. :wink:

actually i think that is only for gang related tattoos. but i would never get any of my tattoos removed. it defeats the purpose of them. its for life, and people that get tattoos removed dont have any sense of commitment or foresight in common sense.

i consider myself an art collector when it comes to tattoos. ive had some pretty famous tattoo artist tattoo me (i.e. kat von d, paul booth, etc.). if you owned an original dali, or a picasso. you wouldnt dip the canvas in lacquer thinner just because you were sick of the painting would you?

That machine is to be used for those who are wanting to rehabilitate their lives and remove the tattoos of the gangs and hate they were once a part of. So it's not just for anyone. Not a bad idea actually for those who want to turn their lives around but are scared by the tattoos of hate.

I like the arm one. Big tattoo convention at the Cow Palace next weekend. I will be attending.............

That machine is to be used for those who are wanting to rehabilitate their lives and remove the tattoos of the gangs and hate they were once a part of. So it's not just for anyone. Not a bad idea actually for those who want to turn their lives around but are scared by the tattoos of hate.

That post was meant to be light hearted. Hence the wink. :smile:

actually i think that is only for gang related tattoos. but i would never get any of my tattoos removed. it defeats the purpose of them. its for life, and people that get tattoos removed dont have any sense of commitment or foresight in common sense.

i consider myself an art collector when it comes to tattoos. ive had some pretty famous tattoo artist tattoo me (i.e. kat von d, paul booth, etc.). if you owned an original dali, or a picasso. you wouldnt dip the canvas in lacquer thinner just because you were sick of the painting would you?

Agreed.

Funny you should mention....the family loves Dali.

memeg-1.jpg

We can't determine if you're a cheesedick from a picture though.

haha well, during the normal tattoo part of the show i was fine because i was being myself. but when they make you do the pre and post interview, they ask you questions and make you reword them so they will fit better into the show and it made me act completely unatural. by the end i was just saying whatever they wanted me to say because i just wanted to go hang out on the beach and drink mojitos.

More drinks I see. :wink::cool:

Steve, hydration is essential to maintain the level of drinking i've been forced to endure.

On another note, you'd have a field day with my dad. He has booze stashed all over his house. When I come into town we zoom from one end of the house to the other because he's looking for that "right" bottle. :biggrin:

We just got back from a clothing optional cruise, and there was this one old guy who was tattooed from one end to the other. Everything (everything!) except the top of his head. It was awesome.

Back