• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Show your before and after pics

Oh no you didn't just call me a chick?!!? hahaha... All of my comments in this thread came off friendly or in jest, but you obviously had to start getting personal after getting butthurt when I made a simple joke. Anyways,call yourself a track police then, not a style police. Style is about making yourself different from an aesthetic standpoint. You can justify OEM wheels in anyway you want, but I don't see how you can come across on this thread thread telling people what they should do. I don't even know why I even acknowledged any of your "style" comments when your car pretty much looks stock. This thread is about before and after pics, great work on derailing it. But I agree, you are the man. I acknowledge it, maybe now we can get back on topic.

LOL... Synth, I'm just playing with you. Don't we know each other better than this?

ahahahahahaaa!!!

Synth- Don't get butthurt Dave's a good guy....he's just mad because his KW's he just bought are in Lakers 2010 Championship colors. :biggrin:

Before:

91AcuraNSXDynoResults.jpg
[/IMG]

After:

1-6-10_NSX_dyno.JPG

:biggrin::tongue:

the first 2 pic is from last year!! during the winter i make all the change and decide to paint the top red !! and for the windsheild sticker is because and dont like driving my car wit the sunvisor down !! wit that sticker is perfect for me ! comment welcome !Stef

Attachments

• Photo 009.jpg
    Photo 009.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 224
  • Photo 012.jpg
    Photo 012.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 235
  • voiture sam 001.jpg
    voiture sam 001.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 221
  • voiture sam 002.jpg
    voiture sam 002.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 213
  • voiture sam 005.jpg
    voiture sam 005.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 224
  • voiture sam 006.jpg
    voiture sam 006.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 216
  • voiture sam 007.jpg
    voiture sam 007.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 200
  • voiture sam 008.jpg
    voiture sam 008.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 231
  • voiture sam 009.jpg
    voiture sam 009.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 284
  • voiture sam 011.jpg
    voiture sam 011.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 195
the first 2 pic is from last year!! during the winter i make all the change and decide to paint the top red !! and for the windsheild sticker is because and dont like driving my car wit the sunvisor down !! wit that sticker is perfect for me ! comment welcome !Stef

fail.....jk. I think it looks way nice. I like the white with a black top or the black with the obvious black top in that year, but any other color the roof looks good matching the body. Very clean car.

Certainly you don't recognize GTV's when you see them? You should have picked mine up while you still had the chance! ;)

I know I know... I was pretty sure those were the same, but wasn't entirely certain. Still the best wheel choice on the NSX.

I think MSR's got plans for a GT wing to make use of that diffuser.

All nice cars, and why not, they're all NSX's.

For Turbo2Go, please fil out our grievences report and fax back to head office:
butthurt-form.jpg

:biggrin:

(all in jest people! Its the Intarweb!)

I think that will be the way to go, but I was looking at R wing too.
The cops here in T.O. are a pain, and probably the wing will be the hook.

-MSR

I had the R wing with the taitec diffuser...looked funny IMHO. The R wing is almost too sutle to match the aggressiveness of the diffuser, but thats me. One thing though, you are guaranteed not to have any lift! You have the vented hood too right?

Before:

Before.jpg

After:

MakeAWish-Colourized-Resize.jpg

QuadTipsNSX.jpg

PhotoofNSXatBellaCollinaCC-1.jpg

Still thinking about different wheels but then again it seems like everyone here does....

When I first bought it:

SP_A0203.jpg

Now: (for the past 2 years actually)

2466.JPG

still need to install the 02+ side skirts and rear valence sitting in my garage :rolleyes:

My car was standard 1991 with 17" rims. Now it has a Sorcery wide body with a GT35r turbo kit on a fully built motor. Soon to be tuned. 18" front and 19" rears. It is an Auto with a 4000rpm stall converter. With the motor only on low boost 7psi it ran a 12.2@116mph down the quarter mile with the standard converter. The new converter is AWESOME. I have full boost off the line. Very very responsive now.

What do you guys think of the color ? custom Kandy blue.

Attachments

• NSX 800x600.jpg
    NSX 800x600.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,053
Back