• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Showing Today: Ayrton Senna - Beyond The Speed Of Sound

This wonderful documentary came out in 2010 in the rest of the world, but was never released in the US to the dismay of many folks in the NSX community. I managed to get a Blu-Ray copy of this film with ENGLISH subtitles!

I'm screening it in Redwood City today at 5:30PM (in the man cave :biggrin:). There are 3 seats open for any NSX/Racing fans. I know it's last min, but let me know if you would like to come. I'll PM the address and details if there is interest.

-John

Who is Ayrton Senna?

Last edited:
Re: *SHOWING TODAY* Ayrton Senna - Beyond The Speed Of Sound

For those familiar with torrents, you can find this on TPB and the subtitles on opensubtitles [dot] org.

Great Movie... Do you have the extended version or the short version?

I watched both, I think the short version is good enough... the other is just a lot of extras that arent really necessary but good to watch once through.

2:40 mins :) is that the long version? I haven't seen it, looking forward to it. Feel free to watch as much of it and take off if you need to get somewhere.

Last edited:

Thank you - nice find!

I'd be interested. Sorry I missed the first showing. Can we do it some Tue or Wed evening?

Is there a seat for an old timer? I was so excited to finally this movie getting released in Aug!

I am down for either tue or wed.

Thanks for the showing!

Sorry folks, due to a sudden business trip, we have to push this to Thursday. Everyone is welcome, just PM me to reserve your seat. I would like to start no later than 6:30PM (Redwood City).

-John

Thanks John, I downloaded a copy last night, can't wait to watch it.

Would love to go see it in the theater with other NSX. :smile:

Sorry folks, due to a sudden business trip, we have to push this to Thursday. Everyone is welcome, just PM me to reserve your seat. I would like to start no later than 6:30PM (Redwood City).

-John

Count me in for Thursday at 6:30.

Chip

Back