• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sick ass James Bond Villian yachts

Yeah, Wally yachts makes some sick boats! Check out their sailing vessels too:

piclib_mega_07_zoom2.jpg

Their website: http://www.wally.com/default.asp?bflash=1

Last edited:
Doesnt' matter how nice it is. The owners second happiest day will be the day he sells it. I used to think that was just a joking statement people used, but it's true.

Doesnt' matter how nice it is. The owners second happiest day will be the day he sells it. I used to think that was just a joking statement people used, but it's true.

I'll second that! Ask me how I know.

Look at the size of those wenches on that boat!:eek: Imagine how much money it would take just to maintain that puppy.:eek:

i have heard the "happiest day" phrase from every brand of boat owner i've ever known except "classic" boston whaler owners (and damn few times from grady white owners, too). once they've sold them, many classic bw former owners not only re-purchase their original model of boat (often tracking down their former boat) but, it seems, they purchase additional classics because "you can't have just one". (of course, none of our boats cost $95M ;)

the single worst boating-related decision i've ever made was selling my bw-built, custom dive boat. turns out there were - maybe - 100 of them made. ever.

doh!

Back